Chapter 6

3RD PERSON'S POV

Gun was standing- not scratch or anything that gets him harm after someone was about to shot him blindly behind. Goo was quite surprised and caught off guard about the situation.

On the other hand, Aldren froze in his spot while the two were looking at him. Before Aldren could do the first move of walking away Gun made his way to Aldren preventing him to leave as he grabs Aldren's arm.

" Who are you? How did you know this place? " Gun asked right away quite annoyed about a sudden uninvited guest.

" Uh-- Let me explain, dude! " Aldren said as he swiftly took his arm off from Gun's grasp which shocked both Gun and Goo.

" How did he... " Gun's thought.

" Wow, looks like I'm going to make a new secret friend today... Not everyone can take their arms or wrist off from Gun if they're not that talented. " Gun thought as he makes himself look good as possible.

As Goo was about to make his way to Aldren Gun stopped him with a gesture cue.

" I've never seen you before, are you a foreigner? " Gun asked as Aldren just nodded his head letting out a heavy sight before deciding to speak.

" I don't have a business here I was just going to ask for some directions but surprisingly I saw this mess! " He said putting up a defense as both Gun and Goo doesn't sense any lie nor harm from him.

" No, there's something else... it's not harmful... but something else... " Gun thought.

" His aura is quite a predator for a certain thing... " Goo thought.

" So, can I get some directions? " Aldren asked like nothing serious happened which makes Goo burst out laughing.

" Shut it, Goo... where are you going? " Gun said.

" Oh, I'm going back to my apartment I only need to get back to the-- " before Aldren could finish his words Gun cuts him off.

" Tell me the address I'll give you a ride back. " Saying this makes Goo almost choked on himself while Aldren was shocked.

" H-Ha? You don't have to mister! Seriously, I only need the-- " Gun cuts him off again.

" Follow me or you'll never get back to your apartment. " Gun said as he starts walking away.

" Oi, Gun! How about the other business we have to attend! " Goo shouts as Gun just wave a hand at him saying.

" Take care of it just for tonight. " With that Aldren and Gun walks away leaving Goo a bit upset that his pal just left him behind with a new guy.

" He just stole whom I wanted to be a secret friend with... " he thought.

" Damn, that foreigner sure does sound interesting... especially with something he craves for. " Goo whispers leaving a huge smirk on his lips.

" We'll meet again eventually... "

~~♡♡♡~~

W/ GUN AND ALDREN

They were both now inside Gun's car. Aldren decided to give up his address to a completely stranger he just saved from being almost shot.

" You live alone here in Korea? How bold of you. " Gun decided to speak up as Aldren only looks at him with no response.

" How did he know? Is he some type of mind reader now or something? " Aldren thought still looking at Gun.

The truth is, Gun sent a message to one of the chairman's geniuses to track this sudden guest of him. He receives some information but not fully since this boy he started to take interest with was new.

And Gun knew that there's something else with him that he also starts to take interest with.

" What? Are you just going to stare like that? You're going to melt me with those scary eyes of yours. " Gun said while keeping his eyes on the road.

Gun still didn't get any reply neither a comment from the boy which he didn't mind at all. In fact, he found him mysterious and interesting but sooner or later he would know everything about this foreigner boy.

~~♡♡♡~~

CLICK

" Looks like this is it. " Gun said as he pulled the car but before Aldren could get out from the car Gun decided to lock it which Aldren looks at him.

" There are those eyes again. Leaving the car without any word? " Gun said while raising a brow as Aldren cleared his throat before speaking.

" Thank you, mister, for the ride. " Aldren said as Gun let out a chuckle.

" It's Gun-- " Gun decided to make a sudden act which Aldren was once again caught off guard.

Gun pulled Aldren closer by grabbing him by the collar and slid his business card inside as he leans in his ear.

" Let's meet again, my foreigner boy. " He whispers as he then let go of him then opens the door's car which then Aldren quickly gets out flustered by the sudden closeness they just have.

VROOM

Aldren was left dumb founded about the whole situation since earlier. He didn't know much of the guy's info, and he suddenly got a ride back home and closeness with the guy.

" F*ck, what's my sexuality now? " Aldren thought still flustered about the incident.

" Man, some Korean guys are sure something else... "

~~♡♡♡~~

MEANWHILE

Jay saw the whole situation and he was now curious about the car and who was inside the car when Aldren got out from it.

Jay thought that something was unpleasant happened with Aldren, so he decided to call his butler and to dig some information about Aldren and some other relationships he had with anyone. He was concerned about a friend.

~~♡♡♡~~

YOUR POV

THE NEXT DAY

DURING LUNCH BREAK

" Man, last night's incident still couldn't get out of my head. I wonder who's really that guy. "

As usually, Jay and I are going to seat and eat together during lunch break. However, earlier as I entered the room Jay was somehow acting weird.

He was trying to give me something that looked like a small thing that looked like a pin or something which I did accept since it was Jay, but I still found it quite weird.

I saw Daniel with Jiho again and some new small dude.

" Vasco wait-!!"

" Vasco! "