Chapter 14

YOUR POV

*SWOOSH*

I let myself break free from Eli's grasp and took a step back from them which probably shock most of them when I did that in just a second.

"Hey, no one own me, got it?" I said looking at them especially at Eli as Eli let out a chuckle.

"Sorry, sorry Aldren~ I was just playing around." he said while putting his hands in the air.

"Can we all just have some peace while eating??" I said and with that everyone sat, and I went back to my sit to continue having my lunch with Jay and my other classmates at our table.

"Damn... Eli's like acting Goo all of a sudden..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DG'S POV

After having a talk with Chairman along with Goo and Gun, we were invited tonight for having a special event for entertainment. It was most likely watching people beat each other up to earn some money.

"Acchooo!!" It was Goo as he wipes his nose.

"It feels like someone's mentioning me all of a sudden..." he said.

"Do we really have to come tonight? It's really boring! I can't find any interest in them unlike Aldren!" He added while putting his hands on the back of his head.

"It's what the chairman wants, don't you forget that." we turn our gaze from behind to see Crystal.

"It's her again..."

"Crystal, what brings you here?" Gun asked.

"I heard that guy's name again from Goo... what exactly are your relationship with him?" she asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Goo asked as she let out a sigh.

"Because I need to know if he's going to be one of us or not... seems like you three is so fond to him." she said.

"Well, he's a lover of mine~" Goo cooed which almost chocked me.

"Keep your jokes to yourself, Goo." I said as he let out a chuckle.

"What? Is it something wrong to have a male lover? I mean Gun has a lot of lovers." Goo said as he receives a smack from Gun.

"I don't have lover and they aren't my lover." Gun said as he fixes his shade.

"But it seems like they are since you're always spending the night--" Goo was cut off.

"Not another single word, Goo. I stop doing that." Gun said as Goo let out a playful whistle.