Chapter 11

3RD PERSON'S POV

The man named DG was making his way into the guy who takes his interest on their fight a few days ago. He could not stop thinking about the guy who piques his interest especially knowing that he is a foreigner.

*CLICK*

"Someone else is here..." DG thought then continue to open the door.

"Yohoo! Why are you here, Diego?" It was Goo first to speak.

"What is your business to Aldren this time?" Gun asked as he look at DG.

"I have nothing to say to the both of you. Where is he? And why are you two even here? Aren't you supposed to be back at the Chairman?" DG asked as Goo laugh.

"It's not so you, Diego. You ask a lot of questions." Goo said as he stood up and walks toward DG.

"What do else do you want from him?" It sounds like it wasn't even a question coming from Goo instead it almost sound like a threat.

"Never mind, I'll just come back next time." DG said and with that he left the two inside.

"What's his problem this time?" Goo spoke as he let out a sight and lay on the foreigner's bed.

"It seems like that kid attract a lot of people..." Gun said as he went on leading against the window.

"When is he going to come back from that trip...?" Goo spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO YOU

"Zack!"

"Mira!"

"Where are you guys!?"

"Where the h*ck are you guys!? Just come out!" I shouted.

"Damn, those two! Where the h*ll even are they??"

"How about we split up?" Daniel spoke and we immediately agreed to his decision, and I separate from the group.

I took a run and trying to find where those two went and I couldn't see any traces of them. I went back to the room where they were assigned and they weren't back, so I went out again and this time I went for the shack since it was suspiciously open at this hour.

"Don't tell me they have---"

*BANG BANG*

"Sh*t! Mira! Zack!" I called out and run towards the shack.