Chapter 4

YOUR POV

I finally made it to class but the moment I opened the door there's something wrong- I mean horrible and trouble. A big, big trouble.

The desks were scattering around and on the center was Daniel and the bully which is Zack.

" What the h*ck is going on? "

" Hey, what's going on? " I ask one of my classmates who was just next to me when I got in.

" Apparently, Zack and his friends were trying to show something and it kind of pisses of Daniel saying that they were gone too far after hearing the insult from a random person's mother. " He said which I then look back at the two.

" Zack has really gone too far and I don't even know if I would be liking Daniel because he's going to stand up for a random person's mom... but I salute him for that. "

I slowly walked up to Jay as he instantly notices me then points at the two who was at the center which I just nod at him.

" Let see where this goes and I'm going to stop them if it's going too far, hold this for me. " I said handing him my bag which Jay didn't seem against it seeing that he was hugging my bag carefully.

I then glance back once again at the two who was going to start a fight probably and then before I know it a lot of students from different department was just outside from our classroom watching the fight to begin.

" Let's see if this pretty boy Daniel is good at fighting. "

Daniel was glancing up to me which I raise a brow at him before shrugging while my hands were in my pockets.

" Is he really going to ask for a help when he didn't even dodge any fists of this bully yet? "

Out of nowhere Zack throws his first punch straight to Daniel's face but I was shocked the moment Daniel nicely dodges it like it was nothing.

" He dodges Zack's fist! "

" he's crazy! "

" Amazing! "

And every time Zack was throwing his punches to Daniel it was completely nothing to him since he easily dodges them.

" Hey Aldren, can you stop the fight? " It was Mira as I let out a sight before nodding my head as an agreement and step in.

As I was stepping in Daniel looked at me and this was an opportunity to Zack as he blindly throws a punch straight to Daniel's face once again, but I quickly made my way between them and caught Zack's fist on time before it could land on Daniel's face.

" What are you stepping in Aldren? " Zack ask with a tint of anger on his voice which I scrunch my nose before letting go of his fist.

" Your girl ask me to stop the fight and you got to follow her before she leaves you completely. " I said with a monotone voice as he then quickly looked at Mira who was crossing her arms and looking natural.

Mira's facial expression towards Zack wasn't plastered with anger, upset, or disappointed at that moment it was complete of worry as what I see but maybe Zack sees it differently as he looks away from Mira before completely walking away.

" Alright! The show ends go back to your own departments! " I shooed the people around and they luckily followed as Zack went up to his seat while his head was hung low.

~~♡♡♡~~

TO JAY