Chapter 13

YOUR POV

I decided to go for a morning jog and some exercise to get my thoughts away about Goo and Gun and that glasses kid name Eugene along with his bodyguards.

"Damn, it's just too hard to believe that he's not some little kid... I wonder how old really he is."

"You can do it!"

"Almost there!"

I saw Vasco and little Daniel going for a morning jog like me. I decided to trail them behind without letting them know I was just behind them. They then have their stop and Vasco was drinking from his water bottle and little Daniel was panting.

"Nice job." Vasco utter as I reveal my presence to them.

"A-Aldren!" Little Daniel called out as I smiled at them with a wave.

"Hey guys! I never thought you two know each other though... pretty interesting that both Daniel and little Daniel have some same friends." I said as Vasco was looking at me with a little tense.

"Man, is he really going to stay a bit irritated to me forever...?"

"Hey Vasco, how you are doing?" I ask a little bit friendly then his facial expression become a little soft this time which make me glad.

"I'm doing good, Aldren... thank you." he said as I then nod my head and smiled at him.

"That's good to know!" I said as I rest my hand to one of his shoulders which doesn't bother him at all.

"But Vasco... will we be just running like this? Maybe some doing martial arts or something..." Little Daniel asked.

"There are no shortcuts... Effort will not betray you. If you give it your all, your body will not betray your effort." Vasco said with an inspirational tone in his voice which let me out for a chuckle, and they looked at me.

"Ahem! I mean, Vasco's right little Daniel... your effort will not betray you, it makes me chuckle because Vasco's really saying that genuinely and I've never seen anyone quite some time now like that." I said while leaning against the fence now.

"Hey Vasco, how about some little arm wrestling." I said to him, and he was a bit taken back.

"A-Arm w-wrestling!?" He said flustered as I nod my head with a smile.

"I wanted to see how strong you really are." I said as I walk towards him, and he even become more flustered.

"How cute... the leader of Burn Knuckles getting flustered all of a sudden."

"I-I don't think i-if that's a good idea... I might hurt you!" He exclaimed as I let out a chuckle and shake my head.