Chapter 7

YOUR POV

" Hey Vasco! "

I heard the commotion as I lean towards the voice and there were some dudes surrounding Daniel.

" Hey little one, you don't have to obey this guy... is he bullying you? " The dude's name Vasco asked as he looked at Daniel fiercely and Daniel just look at him the usual.

" Vasco, I think we got the wrong guy let's not-- " the other dude was cut off.

" No Jace, we can't let evil win over justice. " Vasco guy said.

" Ha? Is he some dudes who wants justice to prevail or his just in bias with it? "

" Hi, I'm Daniel, your name's Vasco, right? Nice to meet you! " Daniel introduces himself with a bright smile the usual but it looks like it wasn't working on with that Vasco guy.

Instead, Vasco guy was making his first move, he put his hand on Daniel's shoulder he was putting a pressure on it, but it wasn't working on Daniel at all seeing his facial expression was just fine at all.

" Oh, hi Aldren! " He suddenly waves at me as I face palmed myself.

" This guy... he sure doesn't know how to read the atmosphere around him. "

" Sorry, I have to go to a friend... to thank him about something... " with that Daniel easily lifts Vasco's arm from his shoulder as if it was nothing.

Everyone even Vasco himself was caught off guard by what just Daniel did as he then walk towards our table and keep thanking Jay about something.

" Just how strong is this guy? "

" Thank you for taking care of me the other day, Aldren! " He thanked me about the other day where he got drunk.

~~~~~

FEW DAYS LATER

The school decided to have a festival for all of the students and there are different things that each department has and to show.

" Oh, isn't if Aldren! " I got grabbed from behind by one and only beauty of the beauty department.

" It's you... Eli... " I said as he finally let go of me and he smiled.

" Would you like some new haircuts? Let's cut your hair shorter. " By the sudden sound of the scissor I quickly protected my hair behind.

" No, thanks but I would gladly stay it like this. " I said as he looks kinds sad about it.

" How about just styling your clothes instead? " He comes up with another idea as I was about to leave when he stopped me.

" Eli what are you--- " he didn't listen to me instead he starts take off my upper clothe.

" Let's use this one...you can have this as a gift of a start friendship. " He said as he proceeds to his next move on me.

He let me wear his long blue pollo with a dirty white vest on. It wasn't uncomfortable nor too tight it just perfectly fit on me then he starts to do a single braid on my hair.

I heard the girls squeaking in their voices when Eli suddenly shows me off after completely changing me.

" Off you go... enjoy yourself with the rest of the festival... your debt is going to be paid off next time I need it. " With that he then just leaves me be.