Chapter 12

GUN'S POV

"This is getting out of hand... Eugene, clearly wants to make his Affiliate the strongest..."

"Ren, let's go." Goo spoke and this time uses his force to grab Aldren, but Eugene wasn't easy to give up us he ordered Yuseong to take a hold of Aldren. 

"Hey, Aldren is ours." Goo threatened.

"Yours? Last time I checked, Aldren isn't own by anyone... especially not to the two of you, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park..." Eugene replied with a monotone voice and Aldren let out a sight.

"Hyst! Para akong babae nito sa sitwasyon!" Aldren spoke different language which confuse us.

Para akong babae nito sa sitwasyon- I feel like a girl in this situation.

"What does that mean?" I asked not leaving my gaze at Aldren as he let out another sight.

"Stop trying to get in the fight because of me, I feel like a woman here because you guys are fighting over me." he said in an irritated tone.

"Woman? Does it really look like that?"

"Let's just be in peace, alright?" What he said and he suddenly take his hand off easily from Yuseong and take Mandeok's hands off of Goo which make me smirked.

"He doesn't really know how strong he is... those hand grips are not easy to take off for someone normal."

"Aldren, it's best-- Eugene was cut off in his words by Aldren.

"Jeez! Let this foreigner guy be in peace here in Korea, man! We all can be friends, alright? You can call me or whatever just don't abduct me or something." he said as he ruffles his hair.

"And Eugene... you can take things slow in your life, no need to be so much rush..." he said as he patted Eugene's head.

"Let's go, Gun and Goo... you guys are here to take me home, right?" he said and with that we take our leave from the place.

As we were driving home to his apartment. Goo was the one driving us while Aldren and I are at the backseat I could tell that he was hiding something from us that he didn't want anyone to know. Ever since the day we discovered him, he always has that aura... the aura that wanted to destroy someone.

"His aura is quiet terrifying than all people I have met in life..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO YOU

After last night with the happenings of Eugene along with the sudden appearance of Gun and Goo. I immediately went out for shopping with Jay since he insisted for me to come along, and I could not turn down such free stuff especially coming from a rich friend.