Chapter 3

As the last bell rings and the class is dismissed I decided to wait for Jay to pack up his belongings and he looked surprise seeing me outside from our classroom.

" Are you done packing up? " I asked as he nodded his head as a response and it seem confuse what I was standing here.

" Well, this is kind of my habit back from my country.. I wait for my friends. " I said and the moment I speak the last word a visible tint of red was plastered into Jay's cheeks.

" Jay is kind of cute tho.. "

I decided to tease Jay by ruffling his hair and started walking away as he soon trailed behind me and didn't seem want to walk beside me which I found it once again cute of Jay's action.

~~♡♡♡~~

Jay and I then part ways as I headed back to my apartment since I don't have anything to do. I changed my uniform into some plain white shirt and black pants before laying down to the couch and turning the TV on.

" How should I start of seeking my revenge for that old man? "

Grandma only talks about how his family runs a lot of business here in Korea and they do have a lot of brach around in this country especially in the Philippines. Grandma and grandpa warns me just to let them be and continue my peaceful life in the Philippines but I can't.

" I don't want my mother's life got any more wasted after giving birth to me and not even seeking revenge on that old man.. "

Grandma told me once that mother was attempting to seek revenge on him but that didn't happen since she died by giving birth to me, so I guess I'm the only one carrying her last will.

" Seeking revenge.. that's the only thing mother was aiming for because of that old man. "

FWIP

" Damn.. my mind's getting blurry just by thinking about this stuff.. "

I take my black bomber jacket before heading out from my apartment looking for a place outside to breath some fresh air.

~~♡♡♡~~

I found myself standing outside a convenient store which I let out a sight before deciding to head in.

" I wonder why fate did make me come here though.. "

" Welcome-- oh, it's you! " as I heard the voice of a familiar person I quickly glance to the cashier and found the small chubby guy I saved a day ago.

" Oh, hey! How are you!? " I quickly make my way to him.

" He works here as a cashier, huh? I never thought I would see him again. "

" U-Uh.. t-thanks for that time! You saved me. " He said while scratching the back of his hair as I shake my head.

" No problem! I can't even bear to see that guy beat anyone up especially when he has the advantage because it seems he know how to fight-- oh, sorry! I kinda talk too much. " I said as I let out a chuckle as he smiled while shaking his head to me as a response.

" N-No, it's fine! " he said as he then bow to me unexpected which caught me off guard.

" oh, please no! Don't do that or anything too formal! " I said and luckily he followed.

I found myself examining him. He's not that tall, he's chubby, he has a glasses, but all in all it seems he had a good sleep.

" That's nice to know. "

" Anyways, I'm here to get something to drink and eat probably.. you know, freshing my mind up. " I said as I head to get some drinks.

I get some banana and strawberry milk with some chips and cookies to eat for a snack tonight and I went to the cashier to pay for it.

" Is that all? " he asked as I nod then he started to ring them up.

" I almost forgot to ask about him.. "

" What's your name tho? I never get the chance to ask. " I said looking at him as he then glance up to look at me.

" I-It's D-Daniel. " he replied as I make an 'oh' expression.

" Cool! You have the same name as my new classmate, he's Daniel--damn it! He's a lady killer. " I said while having a thought about how Daniel gets almost of the girls.

" R-Really? I-Is he h-handsome? " he asked nervously as I nodded my head twice.

" I wonder how he get that handsome face.. " I let out a sight before looking back at little Daniel who seems in an awe struck.

" H-Here's your payment! " he exclaimed and unexpectedly pushed the bag on me.

" O-Oh, t-thanks.. " with that I paid my payment and head out.

" Man, what's gotten to him? It seems like he didn't want to know how my new classmate Daniel's handsomeness.. "

" Well, neither do I want to know more about it.. he was born perfect with his face and body! " I exclaimed frustrated before heading back to my apartment.

~~♡♡♡~~

THE NEXT DAY

" Oh shoot, oh shoot! I'm late! I'm f*cking late!! "

" Get out of the way!! " I shouted while running from the street heading to the school.

It's only my second day at school and I'm late! No thanks for too much cookie I ate last night!

HUFF HUFF

" P-Please wait!! Don't close it!! " no matter how much I shout the guard couldn't hear me.

" I've got no choice but to-- "

As I fast my pace of running to the gate I did a high jump in order for me to get inside on the campus since the gate was about to get fully closed.

THUD

" Oh my gosh!! "

" He dares to jump on him! "

" Poor Eli!! "

" Eli! Are you okay!? "

I jump into a person.

" F*ck.. "

I was on top of this handsome person, he's eyes were in shock and our faces were too close that our nose almost touch.

" Crap! S-sorry! " I apologize to him as I took our bags from the ground and hand his bag over.

" I'm really sorry but I have to go because I'm already late! " I said and with that I ditch the scene.

ELI JANG'S POV

" My head hurts... "

As soon as I open my eyes when someone just leap into me by surprise. My eyes widened my nose was almost touching by this person, he was on top of me.

" I-Is he n-new here? H-He's kind of handsome. "

The person keeps apologizing to me and handed my bag over which he then quickly ditches the scene leaving me behind.

" Eli, are you okay!? "

" Did it hurt anywhere? "

" That foreigner student! "

" Foreigner? He's a foreigner student? " I asked as the girls around me nodding their heads.

They told me more about that guy earlier and he seem pretty interesting especially knowing the fact that he landed to me behind without giving me any senses.

" Aldren Vincent Feng, I see.. "

The moment before we landed on the ground I did grab into something and I didn't expect it would be his name tag. A smirk was form into my lips knowing that I would get to face this person once again.

" Pretty interesting for a pretty foreigner boy.. "