Chapter 2

ALDREN'S POV

I finally got myself enrolled at my new school here in Korea and my uniform was easy to take I didn't have to wait that much longer.

I found myself in a crowded area on the street it was somehow like there's a show or something else which I went up to find out what it was since I was curios.

I thought my eyes were deceiving me but they weren't I saw a bunch of people taking pictures and video of a certain small chubby person getting beaten up by a black haired guy.

Gossip, laughter, the flash and clicking sound of a camera was all around on the crowded area of the street, I could feel my blood boiling in range.

" This guy has gone too far.. this is indeed humiliating to that poor guy getting beaten up! "

" Oi! That's enough! " as I step in into the mess the crowd went quite and the black haired guy stop pouncing at the small chubby guy as his gaze went up to me.

" Ha!? Who are you!? " the guy said as he then stood up facing me on while his hands on his pockets.

" Zack stop it! You're making another mess again! " it was a girl trying to stop this black haired guy.

" Listen and go to your woman. " I said as I shove the black haired guy out of my way and bent down to the small chubby guy.

" U-Uh.. d-d you n-need s-something? " the small chubby guy asked nervously as I let out a sight and put a hand on his hair saying.

" A thing won't change if you let anyone beat you up. " I said as I then face the black haired guy back.

" Zack let's just go! " the girl exclaimed as the black haired guy glares at me before they went off.

" Go on! The show's over! " I shoo the people around as the small chubby guy then stood up bowing to me as if he was thanking me.

" I-I'm Daniel, w-what's your-- " cutting the small chubby guy off with a wave while walking out.

" I didn't get the chance to get his name though.. " Daniel thought as he touch the top of his head where he felt the warmth of his unexpected savior.

~~♡♡♡~~

THE NEXT DAY

" Damn it! I cause a scene for myself by helping that small chubby guy.. " I let put a sight as I close the door behind of my apartment as I started walking heading to my school.

It seems that, that small chubby guy didn't expect that once it feels like he has been living around like that getting beaten up and living under someone's shoe, who's superior of everybody around especially him.

J HIGH SCHOOL

" Wow, I didn't expect this to school to be pretty. " I let out a small whistle as I head inside the campus ground.

Stare. Gossips. Giggles. Were the things I could see and hear around me once I get myself inside the campus ground but what's more interesting was the guy in front of me, it seems he was new since the girls weren't getting close to him, they were only watching him with stares, gossips, and giggles.

" Damn.. he's a lady killer. " I bit my lower lip knowing that this guy in front of me was almost winning every girls around.

" Grandma, I regret not being born more handsome than this guy.. "

~~♡♡♡~~

" Listen up! We have two new students! "

" Two new students? "

" Is it a guy or a girl? "

" Are they handsome/pretty? "

" Alright you may come in! " the cue as arrived as this guy earlier which I am somehow pissed off and me head inside of our new classroom.

" Woah! "

" They're pretty hot! "

" A foreigner!? "

" Hello, I am Daniel Park.. " this dude earlier name Daniel introduce himself with a hint of nervousness of his voice tone.

" And I'm Aldren Vincent.. Feng.. " I said somehow hesitant to use my family name.

I could feel the stares that this Daniel guy has been giving me ever since we head inside the classroom. Does he know me? Does he sees me as a lady killer viral or some sh*t?

" Alright! Daniel your seat is beside Zack Lee and you Aldren beside Jay.. raise your hands to guide the new students. " with that being said both Daniel and I went to our seat.

As I took my seat I was greeted with a small smile and wave by the yellow haired guy which I couldn't see his face which I didn't bother asking and took my seat beside him.

" Yo, I'm Aldren. " I introduced once again as he nodded himself then write something on the paper.

" Jay.. "

That was the only word written in the piece of paper as I nodded my head in return acknowledging this guy as Jay.

" H-Hey... this might be rude but... a-are you mute? " I asked as he shake his head.

" Well, it seems you're a nice guy even though you're quiet and a mysterious one. " I said while putting my hand on the desk while at the same time resting my chin on my palm.

A tint of pink was shown in Jay's ears which I let out a chuckle by how his body respond on my compliment.

" Seems like I can befriend this Jay guy... "

On the other hand, Daniel was having a hard time at two things. He can't befriend easily with Zack as what you see and two, it seems like he's trying to approach me which I don't mind going to him since he's a lady killer.

" Hey Daniel. " out of nowhere one of our female classmate approach Daniel as she suddenly took those somehow pjyamas out of her revealing her legs just like the others.

" She's always like that! "

" What a slut! "

" You got something in your face. " Zoe seem start her flirting which Daniel was oblivious about it.

" H-Huh? R-Really!? " Daniel being Daniel thought that there was really something on his face as I let out a chuckle.

" Might as well play with this other new guy. " I thought as I caught Daniel's attention and attempt to make my move.

" Hey Zoe, stop that it's annoying. " surprisingly the familiar bully Zack step in but it didn't faze Zoe.

" As I was saying-- " I cut Zoe off.

" Handsome thing, Daniel. " I said with a playful wink which seems everyone was shocked the same goes with Daniel his mouth was somehow hung open.

DANIEL'S POV

" H-Handsome t-thing!? D-Did A-Aldren mean I'm h-handsome!? " Daniel thought panicking.

" W-Wow.. " I mumbled to myself as I could feel blood rush on both of my cheeks as I heard Aldren letting out a laugh.

" I-Is he t-teasing me? "

I glance at Aldren and he was still looking at me which I quickly look away embarrassed after what he just said.

" HAHAHA seems like you can't hit that hard on Daniel anymore Zoe! "

" Better luck next time! "

" That won't work any of those two anymore! "

" Oh boy, Daniel is blushing hard.. "