Chapter 9

YOUR POV

"I want to own you."

As soon as I opened my eyes, I found Gun on top of me, he was towering me.

"What the!! Hey, get off of me!" I complained to him, but he only smirked at me.

"About what happened earlier about one of your classmates who got scammed." he spoke about another topic.

"You mean Jiho?" I asked as he sight and get off of me.

'Finally...'

"Maybe it's him or whatever his name is... I just happen to pass my earlier and saw that your 'friends' come in the rescue and assist the issue especially your school's little gang who they called the 'Burn Knuckles' " he said as I sat beside him in my bed.

"You've got some crazy friends in your school, Aldren. But I wonder if you're much crazier than them or not." Goo spoke as he sat beside me also on the left and glared at him for calling me crazy.

"I'm not crazy! You know who's crazy-- you guys! I never even know the both of you for few months and you barge into my place ever since that incident I happen to be in while you two were fighting." I said and stood up facing them both and let out a heavy sight.

"It was fate that brought you to us on that night though... if you weren't lost then we would've not probably found you any sooner." Goo said as he crossed his arms.

"Tel me you, guys... are you some kind of mafia or something?" I asked while raising a brow at them.

"Mafia, huh..." Gun said staring at me with stoic expression of his.

"BWAHAHAHAHAAH did you hear that, Gun?? He called us a mafia HAHAHAH" Goo busted out laughing which didn't help at all.

'Hystt, these guys...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY

AT SCHOOL

It was a vacant time for us, and I just lay my head down on the table while looking at the window and Jay's probably doing something he wants or just minding his own business in his own world.

Fian

"Hey, so Daniel, you're a boxer. You're mean, let's fight again." I heard Zack started the conversation and I look at their direction.

'So, now they're friends, huh...'

"Huh? Nah.." Daniel replied.

"Don't lie! Then let's get in the ring?" Zack offered.