Chapter 10

YOUR POV

"Fight with me."

I froze in the spot and my eyes got widened when he speak those words.

"Fight you?" I said and he take his jacket off getting ready to fight.

"Don't back on me. I want to see how much of a value you are." he said as he put his other hand on his pocket while the thumb is stick out.

"Sh* that's deadly... he's confident he could beat me..."

"This guy..."

"Aldren Vincent Feng... The moment those two told me about you, I did some digging because your name seems come from a foreigner and it seems you are a foreigner-- but a half one. You come from the Philippines?" he said while walking closer towards me.

"I am from the Philippines. A half as* Korean, Chinese and Filipino. So, what about it?" I asked while went into a fighting stance as he smirked at me.

"Boxing, huh? I heard Filipino are really into boxing... but boxing isn't really good either any type of martial arts you used against me-- it's useless." he said.

"Let's just find out which mix martial arts are going to defeat you." I said while getting ready for him to attack me.

"You're too widely open, you're still an amateur." he said.

"Filipinos are quite stubborn and persistent as they say from friends of mine outside the country. They are quiet a pain in the neck when it comes to not giving up." he said as he suddenly corners me in the room.

"What the! How did that--"

"But you're a half, I wonder if you have that kind of Filipino blood."

"I---"

*WHACK*

"He f*cking attacked me right away! Sh*t!"

"Is that all you've got?" He said with a smirk as I grit my teeth.

*SWOOSH*

I quickly made my distance from him as it surprises him a bit upon seeing his reaction. I then ran towards him and did a backflip kick which he quickly dodges it, and he aims to hold my feet when I quickly back out.

"You quiet have the reflexes." he said.

"And it seems you're far above from someone who experienced a lot of fight than those two." I said which he let out a chuckle.