Chapter 8

It's been too long since I have updated and I apologize for that.

.

.

.

.

.

ALDREN'S POV

I got a little phone call from Goo last night telling me that he was going to have fun now that he knows where school I'm at.

As I walked inside our room, I saw Yui cling unto Daniel and from the look of Zoe's face she was hella jealous of her.

'Love war, huh'

"Oh, h-hi Aldren!" Daniel spoke first as I just give him a smile before sitting next to Jay who automatically greet him as I sat down.

The school went as usual and it was lunch time as I sat with Jay along with our other classmates such as Daniel, Zoe, Mira, and let's not forget Yui.

'Just by looking at them it irritates me, and I pity Zoe because it seems like Daniel doesn't really care for her.'

'It's time for some moves to help her to wake this Daniel dude up.'

I stood up from my seat and went to Zoe as she looks at me.

"Let's go." I spoke to her as she obediently stood from her seat, took my hand and we were about to walk away but Daniel holds Zoe's other hand preventing us to leave.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked innocently as I smirk at him.

"That's none of your business." I said as I slap his hand away, but he holds my hand this time.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" He asked and I was about to say something, but Zoe beat me to it.

"Don't worry Danny~ Aldren and I just have to talk about something." She said winking at him, and it irritates me.

Before Zoe and I walk away I lean to Daniel and told him.

"Just one girl is enough don't be a playboy." I whispered to him.

.

.

.

.

.

*BELL RINGS*

Finally, the school has ended. Jay and I have separate ways and I decided to head somewhere else before heading to my apartment.

I recognize some students from our school, and it looks like they were bullying someone.

'I really can't stand people like them do that.'

"Hey cowards!" I shouted as ai approached them and they immediately look at my way.

"Ha!? Who's this? You called a little friend?" One of the bullies asked as they were slapping the poor guy's cheek.

"You f*cking cowards! You're ganging up against one, why don't you pick someone at your own size!?" I approach them and they begin to scan me like they were true gangsters.

They begin to throw kicks and punches at me as I went to my stance.

"We're going to take your money, dude." They say as they were now really ganging up on me.

I have no choice but to fight them and no turning back now since I did decide to help the little guy.

.