legacy

TW blood and gore

Y/n g!p dom 22

Billie sub 18

Y/n

I'm a vampire hunter and have been for as long as I can remember. My family has been for generations and generations, so when it came down to me I had to become the leader I was born to be. I've killed hundreds in my lifetime and since then life has been like any other. Until my mother died, the vampires killed her and we weren't able to save her due to her wounds. Since then I got revenge on every vampire I had to kill. Tonight we're hunting legacies aka daywalkers.

We broke into the mansion and killed everybody that came at us. It was a long and brutal fight. Until there was silence. I made my way upstairs to check If there were any left. I came across a room where I heard whimpering and possibly crying. I slowly walked trying my hardest not to make a sound and I had my gun out just in case. I saw a small blonde girl and she was covering her mouth while sobbing her eyes out. She noticed me and looked up at me with those pretty blue eyes, she was gorgeous, not like any woman I've ever seen. What the fuck are you talking about she's not a woman she's a monster, they all are.

"I found one" I yelled then heard footsteps and my uncle came in along with my dad. My uncle went up to the girl raising a large mecedi at her but something in me didn't want him to.

"Wait" I yelled

"What?"

"We need her"

"What do you mean"

"For information"

He looked over at my dad then looked over at me and tied her up in chains making her yell. Vampires are allergic to pure silver so it was burning her skin. She most likely won't die from it but it'll hurt her enough.

"Shut up bitch" he knocked her out

________

A couple of days goes by and we kept her down in the basement with silver chains. She was beaten daily for information to find more legacies but she wouldn't say anything. We tried hitting, we tried shooting, and we tried stabbing but all she did was heal herself. She became more weaker since we starved her and her skin was turning a dark blue, and yes I mean blue. When a vampire doesn't have their thirst fulfilled, they obviously grow hungry and their body starts to turn blue, and they take longer to heal until they eventually eat themselves and die of hunger.

"Where are they?" I asked her

"I told you I don't know you killed my whole family"

"I should've killed you when I had the chance, you never told us your name by the way"

"Please I'm just so hungry I'm gonna die down here"

"You wanna eat?"

"Yes"

"Then tell us where the fuck they are"

"...I'm the only one left, you the lives of everyone from me and all the legacies are dead because we're the most haunted so we went into hiding but you found us and killed my whole family now I'm the only one left-ahh" she groaned and held her stomach as It growled and her skin grew colder.