drugs

Billie 17-18

Y/n 19

TW DRUGS, SUICIDE AND MENTIONS OF SELF HARM

Y/n

The first time I saw her I knew she didn't belong here, she was a small woman with black hair with bangs that rested on her shoulder, her eyes were blue, light like the ocean, but they grew dark and cold once she sniffed a line of white powder. I knew she didn't belong here, just another hurting teenager. You could tell she's hurting and she uses this place to get away, not knowing what she's getting herself into. It's a dangerous area where she walks around in, and she sleeps with men to buy her drugs, she's not a prostitute nor is she a sex slave, she's just a helpless teen who doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

Billie

I walked through the crowded halls at my high school and eyes were immediately on me, people whispering about me, calling me a whore straight to my face and all I wanted to do was get to my locker. The only reason I'm getting bullied in the first place is because a video got leaked of me blowing off some guy for some cash for drugs. It was the most humiliating thing in my life, my parents are super religious and they started beating me, stripping me naked and throwing holy water on me saying that god would bring the demon out of me, that shit made me not even want to believe in god, even after all that I didn't stop. My parents beat me and call me a whore and won't even look me in the eyes, when in reality I can't just give my life to god if there really is one, I need hella therapy and maybe a fucking friend, maybe it might just save my life.

I need help I know I do, but I don't want it, tomorrow is my 18th birthday, that's where I'm just going to end it all, I can't deal with it anymore, I'm tired of being treated like I'm not human, I'm tired of being pushed around, abused, taking advantage of because they know I'm helpless and desperate and I have no money, they know that I'm weak so they use me for sex so I can get money or whatever drugs is on them that I want, men about the ages on 20-30 and up. I'm disgusted by what I do, but I can't get myself to stop, plus I'm a lesbian, nobody has to know that just so I could get teased more.

"Hey darling would you mind blowing me I have space in my car I'll pay you cash" Jacob said to me with his friends just laughing behind him

"Please leave me alone" I said

"Fine but that offer Is still up later" he smacked my ass

"What the hell" I yelled at him

"Relax sweetheart It's not like you aren't used to it" he laughed walking away and now everyone started laughing. I closed my locker and locked it then I ran to the bathroom into an empty stall and cried, I then took out a small bag full of cocaine and poured it on top of the toilet paper dispenser, I then took a rolled up dollar bill and sniffed the powder up my nose. I sat back feeling it kick in. I then heard a toilet flush and someone walked out, washed their hand.

I heard some girls laughing then one kicked my stall

"I should report you doing cocaine in there fucking weirdo," some girl yelled then they started laughing and walked out.

"Fuck" I whispered

_______

"Where you going?" Finneas asked

"Out"

"It's late Billie"

"It's 6 o'clock"

"Mom and dad will be home soon"