Coincidence

Billie 22- current hair era

This will be kind of a weird chapter😭

I had this idea for a while I just had to write it y'all bare with me🙇🏽‍♀️

Billie

I lived my life as normal, I work at a high school as a guidance counselor, I know I'm young but the kids love me because I understand them and listen to them while they talk to me about what they're going through and I helped them. I felt like my own mental health was doing great.

until It happened.

"Fuck," I grabbed two pills of Tylenol and downed it with water, since I had the worst stomach I've ever felt in my life. My period already came so I didn't understand why I was having pain on the lower half of my stomach.

I threw my freshly dyed black hair in a bun and turned on the faucet for a bath. I lit three candles and placed them on the sides of the bath tub. I then got undressed and stepped in once it was full. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes letting the warmthness of the bathtub sooth me.

My peace was quickly interrupted when that pain in my stomach got worse and it became really the worse pain I've ever felt in my life.

"Ow what the fuck," I started to panic when I saw blood lots of blood.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as the pain grew worse and worse, I was sobbing from the pain, I felt like I was pushing something out. This went on for minutes which felt like hours, then it stopped. The pain stop only for another surprise.

I felt something moving beneath me.

I reached into the bloody water and picked up something big and slimy.

A baby.

She cried.

I didn't know what to do, I was shocked I was never pregnant then suddenly I just pushed this thing out of me.

Either way I had to protect her.

"Shhh shh it's okay I'm here," I held her against my chest and she suddenly calmed down.

__________

"How does this even happen i wasn't pregnant," I told the doctor

"It does take 9 months to carry a child," she said

"Exactly I had my period 3 days ago how the fuck did I just push a child out of me now"

"Maybe it's a miracle somehow"

"I didn't want this,"

"Have you considered abortion?"

"I'm telling you I wasn't pregnant fuck are you listening to me?"

"It takes two to get pregnant-"

"Is she healthy or not?" I say fed up with this bullshit.

"Yes she is healthy"

"When can we leave?"

"You're taking her home?"