next victim

Y/n dom 21

Billie sub 18 blonde era

Y/n

I was bored out of my mind waiting at the party to find my next victim to kill, It usually doesn't take me this long to find the perfect person to kill, but everyone looked too easy, too stupid and intoxicated. I did a shot of whiskey before leaving a tip until I saw this pretty girl sitting alone, she was constantly checking her phone and looked more frustrated as the minutes went by. She looked like a perfect target, and my next victim. I guess I wasn't the only one staring at her because a guy come up to her and talked to her trying to touch on her. He was clearly intoxicated and the girl was clearly uncomfortable. I don't know why but I felt a rage of jealousy rush through me so I walked over to the guy and punched him in the face. Knocking him out, everybody paused and ouud then the guy suddenly woke up with a bloody nose super confused by what just happened.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked her and she nodded, I grabbed her hand and we ran out to the parking lot

"Thank you for saving me back there" she told me

"Don't worry about it that guy was a dick"

"That's crazy because he was asking if I could give him head"

"Then I punched him in the head" we both laughed

"I'm Billie" she held out her hand for me to shake

"Y/n" I shook her hand "do you have a ride or did you come here on your own?"

"My boyfriend was supposed to be here an hour ago but he never showed but I guess I'll take an uber home, he cheated on me but I gave him one more chance and he didn't even show"

"God so many men are dicks but I can drive you home?"

"No it's okay I got it"

"No no no please let me there's creeps and drunks out here"

"Really you'd do that?"

"Of course" I unlocked the doors of my matte black Ferrari with tinted windows "after you" I opened the door for her

"Thank you" she smiled and stepped in, I closed the door and went over to the front seat and put on my seat belt before turning on the engine and some music.

"oh and Billie"

"Hm?"

"Don't breathe" I smirked at her then pulled her into a headlock and put a cloth over her mouth, she tried to scream and fight trying not to breathe it in but I was too strong for her small body, she was feisty so It took a minute, but she eventually gave up and fell asleep. I gently sat her in the seat then kissed the side of her head then drove off.

________

I didn't want to kill her, I couldn't, there was just something about her that made me resist just slitting her throat that night. So I'm keeping her as my hostage, but I must say she's quite feisty, I've never held some one hostage like this before, usually it's for people I wanna torture but this is different.

Billie

"Let me out you bitch" I told y/n as I was chained to the bed hungry and angry and overall fucking miserable