Gay Camp

Y/n

We arrived to this weird camp that my parents forced me to go to, first off I'm 16 and in high school, and I had a boyfriend, but not cause I loved him, because I was secretly sleeping with my best friend who was a girl.

But we got caught by my parents and she lied telling them that I took advantage of her and our friendship.

Like if she wasn't in my bed the same night wishing for our parents to accept us so we can be together.

And like it wasn't her idea to sneak around.

Like she wasn't the one that kissed first.

I loved her so I didn't say anything because I didn't want anything to happen to her.

I'm now starting to realize what a dumb desision that was.

"You'll do good here they'll treat you well and you'll come back normal," My mom said.

"Whatever your idea of what normal is mom"

"I promise you baby you'll come back a new person"

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car.

My mom does the same, she held out her arms and hugged me.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too mom"

If you're wondering why my dad didn't come, he didn't come because he's ashamed of me, he doesn't want to see me until I come out of this camp a 'brand new person.'

Whatever the fuck that means.

"You want me to help you with your bags?" A girl came up to us, she had dark skin with a good sense of style, hippy like, she was pretty.

"Sure"

I went to grab a handful of bags and she grabbed the rest of them.

"Call me when you can," my mom said, getting into the car and waving goodbye.

"You're going to just love it here," the girl said with full sarcasm and it caused me to giggle a bit.

We went inside of a large Cabin and I mean it was huge, big enough to fit a set of kids like myself.

"I'm Claire by the way"

"Y/n"

"Pretty"

"Don't fucking do that get your fucking hands off of me," I heard someone yell.

In the corner it revealed a girl with blue hair she was trying to get out of these two guys arms because they were holding her back, A woman came out of a bedroom and told them to let her go.

"I told you that you weren't going to find anything"

"When I get reports for drugs I check, you got lucky this time O'Connell," The lady walked off.

"Who's that?"

"That's Billie your new roomate"

"Oh"