Dominant?

Y/n 21 dom

Billie 20 dom green and black hair era

👀

________

Y/n

I was at a party and I saw a friend of one of my close friends Billie snuggled up to another girl on the couch, the girl was on her lap and they were talking and smoking a blunt together. I didn't know billie that well and I didn't have to know her well to see right through her, she acts all tough, but I know she's soft and her little act doesn't work on me.

She always comes to these parties and hooks up with girls then tells my roomate Peach about it, I always randomly get caught up in the middle of those conversations but they're quite interesting.

Billie's cute in my eyes, she make look and seem like a dominant person, but I guarantee she's just as small and fragile as she tries not to seem, long story short I wanna prove that.

"Excuse me," Billie said.

"Hm?" I asked clearly high, confused and slow as fuck.

"Bathroom?"

"Oh right my bad," I stood out of her way and she went into the bathroom, after a couple of minutes she came out and looked over at me.

"Let's get drinks"

"Bet"

_______

"So Billie find any cute girls tonight?" I asked her.

"Nah this shit is lame"

"What about the girl you were with?"

"She wasn't down for nun but it's whatever"

"Well I'm bored you wanna fuck?"

"What?"

"You heard me"

"Look at you and look at me that shit won't work"

"What's looks gotta do with it?"

"Nah dawg you tweakin be for real"

"I'm deadass"

"...Nah I'm good let's go find Peach," She finished whatever was in her cup and left it, I took my cup with me since it was still half full.

________

A week later

I was sitting on the couch of my shared apartment with my friend Peach, she was currently in the shower and I was scrolling through Netflix trying to find something good to watch.

The front door opened and I knew it was Billie cause she crashes here and always forgets something, she also weirdly has a spare key but I don't question anything Peach does they're like sisters in a way.

"Sup," Billie sat down on the couch

"Sup," I continued to scroll through Netflix

"You usually this quiet?"

"You just walked on me doing absolutely nothing what did you expect?"