body guard

Billie

I was offered a job as a body guard, this rich guy wanted me to live at his house for a while and protect his daugter, I'll have to go everywhere with her to make sure she's safe around others and safe to herslf. I'm 19 and in college, His daughter is only 18. In public i'll have to wear my uniform, but inside I don't.

Once I arrived I was givin a tour of the house, all I can say that it was huge, 3x as bigger than my childhood home, it was nice. Finally we made it to my room, I was left alone to unpack so I got to it. eventually I was done so I've decided to get undressed.

"hey"

someone said behind me, I slightly jumped at the sudden surprise, I saw a face peeking at my door, a girl my age.

"So you're my body guard"

"yeah I am"

"you're hot, when my dad said i'll be getting a body guard I thought it was gonna be some old guy"

"That's um unfortunate"

"Come down for lunch sexy"

__________

"Why don't you get in the pool with me?"

Y/n asked me.

"water feels great," she said.

"I'm on duty"

"What if I started drowning then?"

"Please don't do that"

"How else am I going to get you in here?"

"How about I talk to you to keep you company instead?"

"It'll do"

_______

"You know you don't have to follow me everywhere I go right?" Y/n said as we walked into an ice cream shop.

"I have to it's kinda my job if you haven't noticed"

"Fair"

"What flavor do you want?"

___________

"So Billie are you single?"

"Yeah I'm single"

"Really why?"

"I'm just focusing on school mostly"

"Oh that's boring"

"I have to get somewhere"

"You grew up troubled?"

"Yeah got myself into a lot of fights that's part of the reason why your dad hired me"

"You're calm though"

"I've learned to be calm but I still can't exactly change my past"

"You're so pretty"

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it," I felt her foot against my leg and moved it up and down. I cleared my throat and continued to eat my ice cream acting unbothered. I looked up to see her looking at me while licking the ice cream off her spoon.

Making eye contact with me as she did so.

It took everything in me not to go over to her side of the table.

But instead she came to me.

She sat next to me and placed her hand on my thigh. I did nothing to stop her when she started rubbing me over my pants, but I had to control myself and decided to end this.