not so special pt2

TW mentions of drugs, rape, manipulation, emotional child neglect. And self harm.

Billie

"Dezeray do you love me?" I asked her nervously fiddling with my fingers

"Of course I love you why?"

"What about your wife? You said you didn't want anybody getting in between our relationship but you have a wife-"

"Fuck. Her. Alright?" She said sternly

"Why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not lying I just don't want to talk about it"

"I don't want to be your secret"

"You're 16 Billie"

"But what am I to you?"

"Just let it be"

"You can't even answer that" I scoffed

"What do you want me to say huh?"

"That I'm your girlfriend"

"I'm fucking married"

"So I'm just a 'thing' to you?" I quoted with my fingers

"What did you expect?"

"I told you I wanted to be yours"

"Well guess what you are just a 'thing' to me"

"you used me"

"Sit down I was being sarcastic"

"No you used me to get away from your wife"

"Billie-"

"When was the last time you showed her love or even touched her?"

"Why do you care? You were the one that came onto me first"

"It doesn't matter you still gave in and took my virginity"

"And your point?"

"You told me I was special"

"Looks like you're not so special after all because I cheat on my wife all the time, truth is I'm not happy with my marrige I only stayed because of my son"

"You lied to me"

"Yes I fucking did why is that so fucking important?"

"I can report you"

"Is this your way of blackmailing me?"

"No but I can't believe I was so stupid to fall for someone way older than me and them fucking me over"

"Then report me all you want Billie I don't care I fucking hate my job anyways teaching spoiled brats like you"

"Fine"

"Wait Billie I'm sorry sit down and just have a drink" she grabbed my hand keeping me from walking out and handed me a cup of cold water. "I love you so much and I didn't mean a word I said"

"Do you mean it?"

"I do"

"You promise?"

"I promise" she kissed my lips
"drink up"

I smiled and drank the water she gave me, but after a few more seconds I started to feel really dizzy and really sleepy and my vision went blurry.

"Nighty night" she kissed my forehead then I fell asleep

________

I woke up and called out for Dezeray but no answer. my vision eventually cleared and I realized I was naked with bruises all over me including ones around my thigh area, I sat up but there was pain throughout my whole body. I looked at the water sitting on the bed side besides me then I pieced it all together. She drugged me, then raped me in my sleep. How could I been so stupid I could've went home.