strange

In my other book that had gotten taken down I had this story called sex ed on there so I wanted to re-write the backstory but switch it up so enjoy :)

Also don't forget to comment❤️

8-year-old Billie

I ran away from my foster home, I finally got out of that abusive household because I've had enough. I've had enough of being thrown around, placed into home to home and being treated like trash, I hated it so I ran away. I have been sleeping under a bridge and picking people's pockets for money or something valuable to pawn so I can buy something to eat or a blanket or clothes or something. I haven't eaten in 4 days to avoid myself getting caught in public since the police are after me but never find me.

I went out and did what I did aka picking pockets of people and found a couple of dollars and watches that looked pretty exspensive and shoved them into my pocket.

"Sorry" I told a guy after I bumped into him and grabbed something out of his pocket, not expecting to be grabbed by the man by my arm and faced him.

"Mind giving me back my wallet little theif" He said

"I don't have your wallet sir"

"Then what's this?" He pulled out his wallet from my jacket pocket. I kicked him on his leg and ran as he chased after me, I slipped between two buildings after running for a while thinking I lost him but he ended up being right in front of me from where I least expected.

"Leave me alone I'm sorry okay" I told him

"Why do you steal kid?"

"That's none of your business"

"You're homeless aren't you? When was the last time you've eaten"

"Why do you care?"

"I can help you"

"Why should I trust you?"

"Either I help you or you go back to the dump you live in and steal and get caught by the police which is it?"

"...Fine but we're still not friends"

"You like burgers kid?"

"Only if I get fries and a milkshake on the side"

"You've got yourself a deal"

"What's your name mysterious man that might kidnap me"

"Fred and no I'm not going to kidnap you kid" he chuckled

"Sure"

"What's your name?"

"Billie"

"Billie I like that name"

"I don't"

"Why not?"

"Cause it's a boys name"

"There's no such thing, a name is just a name, you could be anyone you want and it doesn't matter"

"Oh"

____________

"How'd you sleep?" Fred asked me as I came out of the bedroom while rubbing my eye, I had slept in till the afternoon because it was the first time I had real sleep in a long time.

"Like a baby" I smiled

"I had to check on you a few times to make sure you weren't dead" he laughed

"The bed was super soft" I sat next to him on the couch "what are you doing?" I asked curiously as he was cleaning something