Angel

Billie sub 21 blonde hair era

Y/n dom 25 g!p

Billie

I danced on the pole out on that stage as men probably around the ages from 30 and up threw money onto the stage while chanting my name. Angel is what they called me. I was given the nickname for my blonde hair and all white clothes, so I stuck to it and went all out, tonight it was packed and it was the night before Halloween. So I decided to dress up as a sexy angel, I had on a white short skirt that shows my white thong, white fishnets, a white cropped shirt that looks way too small for me because you could see my bra sticking out of the top from it. And my white pumps because they love 'em. I topped it off with angel wings, white lace gloves, and some chains connected to my skirt, and one around my waist. I've probably made more money than I've ever before, and a lot of people requested for lap dances, since I got so much my boss just made me walk around serving drinks to people, but anyways back to me pole dancing.

I spotted someone in the crowd a girl, she had long black hair and was wearing all black including a black mask so I didn't see her face, but she was staring me down, I was kind of intimidated but kept my confidence and kept dancing for everyone. I looked over at the girl again and she folded a bill in her hand then motioned for me to come to her with her fingers then motioned her finger downwards. I then got off the pole now getting on my knees and crawled towards her with my ass in the air, everybody cheered and whistled making me smile. Once I got towards the girl she put the bill in my bra then motioned with her her hand for me to go back. I got back up on my feet then went back to finish my dance on the pole.

"Slaying as always bitchhh" Brook said as I walked off of the stage telling everyone goodbye

"Shut up I was so nervous up there" I said

"I'm on next how do I look?"

"Hot as always"

"Oh stop you're going to make me blush"

"Alright you're up go kill it" I smacked her ass

She flipped me off the walked out on that stage

________

"I wish my shift was over but the boss said somebody wanted to see me in the most expensive room in this place" I scoffed

"Probably some married dude that's tryna get sucked off for 300 bucks" Brook said while fixing her makeup

"Or some old dude"

"I hope not"

We both laughed

"Alright I gotta go love ya" I hugged her and kissed her head

"Love you too be safe"

"I will"

I walked over to the backrooms and the most expensive one has it's own section with two big doors, I didn't know what I was getting myself into but I needed the money, the least I could do was put on a show as Angel and not Billie. It's hard being a regular college student with a second life and Identity. Only one more year and I could finally quit and live y dream job. I need to pay expenses and bills somehow.

I walked through the large doors closing it behind me, only to find the girl from earlier standing near the sink, I was relieved but a little creeped out because this room was a special room with a bed, a couch, a pole, a sink, a fridge. All this money went in just to see me, then again it was creepy if anyone bought it so I can't really complain much. She was pouring herself a drink then sat in down on the nightstand before sitting down on the couch manspread. She still had a mask on and black leather gloves so I didn't get to see her face still. I stood there not being able to speak since I'm not used to being alone with someone because I'm just a pole dancer for crying out loud.