not so special

This story is about an emotionally abusive relationship between a teacher and a student so tw, if you want me to write shorter imagines let me know.

I forgot to mention there's a plot twist so read it's definitely worth it

TW statutory rape and manipulation

Dezeray 28 g!p

Y/n 16 dom

Billie sub 16 black and blue hair era

Gxg

Billie

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, I just wished she'd look at me the same way that I look at her, but she's my math teacher, and I'm her student. Call me stupid but I can't help it. I hate that she only sees me as a student, I want her to be mine and mine only, but she's married and has a son. Her sexuality is very well known, and that's why we love her, she always cracks jokes and makes learning math fun even though it's still 'hard for me' so I have her tutor me just to talk to her.

"Billie?" Dezeray said while snapping me out of my thoughts and I saw that everyone was leaving to go home

"Oh shit" I packed my stuff up and put it into my backpack then walked up to her desk "you wanted to see me?" I asked

"You're failing, you were my star student what happened?"

"I guess I need more tutoring, I'm free now if you are?"

"Yeah sure what are you struggling on?"

"This problem right here" I pulled out a piece of paper of my test that I 'failed' on purpose just for this moment. She went over the equation and tought me step by step on how to do it but I already know this stuff so I wasn't listening just stared at her.

"You're doing it again" she told me cutting me out of my thoughts again

"Doing what?"

"Daydreaming, what's on your mind?"

"I-uh nothing"

"You sure?"

"Actually there's this one person" I stood up and walked over to her side of the desk "they have brown hair, green eyes, lots of tattoos, a pretty smile, great style" I grabbed her hand then sat on her lap, I cupped her cheek then went in straight for the kiss because I couldn't take it anymore, I was jealous, needy, sad, desperate for affection from her. I wanted her, I needed her.

"Billie this is highly inappropriate" she quickly pulled away from the kiss "you're my student and nothing more so I'll like you to get the fuck off me"

"But Dezeray I-I love you, and I want you to be mine"

"You're 16 Billie, and I'm almost twice your age why can't you get that through your head I'm married"

"I don't care I want you Dezeray I need you" I put my hand down her pants and started rubbing her through her boxers and she threw her head back slightly, I didn't know what I was doing, but as long as It was making her feel good I was doing something right. "Please"

She picked me up and pushed me against the desk while grabbing me by the neck, she was breathing heavily and you could tell that she was angry. She then smashed her lips onto mine while her hand was still around my throat. She kissed me roughly, I moaned into the kiss then she kissed down to my neck and squeezed my ass. She turned me around over to my stomach and pulled down my pants along with my panties, I was nervous and a virgin so I didn't really know what to expect. I heard shuffling behind me then I her tip against my vagina and she teased my folds.