love is pain.

Y/n- 16

Billie -16 g!p blue hair era

Billie

Y/n, don't know her but I know her full name, I know where she lives, I know who she hangs out with, but she doesn't know me, I mean she doesn't know the real me.

I don't speak much, I usually result to violence when I have a problem. It almost got me expelled, but I'm a really smart student and they don't want me losing all of my credits, so I promised no more fighting.

That's all they know me for anyways.

Back to y/n.

She's beautiful.

Tan skin, curly hair, glasses. She didn't have a flat body like other girls but I didn't care I loved her the way she was, she had beautiful curves. I didn't bother looking away when she'll find me staring at her, because I didn't see the point, what was there to look away from?

She's gorgeous.

Y/n

Billie, troubled, but also really smart and has great potential for someone who doesn't speak. I think she could be mute or something but I can't tell for sure.

She has a scary expression but I think that's just her face, she's fine as hell though for someone who doesn't speak. I always find her looking at me, I think she has a problem with me but I don't engage, I just look away.

She sits alone, I just think she doesn't like anyone, I can't blame her with this generation acting like we're stupid as fuck.

She's oddly strange though, quiet, always drawing, staring.

Always staring, but only at me.

I don't understand.

Maybe one day I'll build up courage to ask, but right now I just smile and look away to let her know that I'm friendly.

_________

Billie

"A C Billie!?" My mom yelled at me.

"You were a perfect A student what the fuck happened?"

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. That resulted to a slap across the face with full force, I lost my balance and fell to the ground holding my cheek in pain.

"Answer me when I talk dammit"

"What's going on her?" My dad walked in.

"Billie got a C in her chemistry class"

"Oh really?" He started taking off his belt.

"Wait, wait, wait," I whispered but he didn't hear me he just hit me, again, and again, and again.

"I'm not understanding it," I shouted with tears running down my face from the pain.

"Why cause you're smoking, drinking, having sex?" My mom asked.

Knowing damn well I don't go out doing any of those things.