love is pain pt2

2 months later

Y/n

Billie has become kind of...obsessive, she gets jealous of anyone talking to me, I could tell she wants to get violent due to her behavior everytime any girls talk to me unless they're one of my friends. It's even worse that we're not even together, Billie knows that she wants me but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship with her.

Billie has problems, and I'm concerned, concerned that she needs some type of help or she's going to do something to herself or others.

It feels like she's obsessed with me, like I made a big mistake.

I had no idea that Billie was going to fall in love with me, I thought I was just doing her a favor when I took her virginity that day.

I didn't know that it'll turn out like this. Her bring jealous and obsessive is driving me nuts.

I don't know how to tell her how I feel without her getting angry or extremely sad, or take it out of context.

Or literally fuck the living shit outta me, and you know I can't resist because the dick is too good.

I mean that literally.

Rearranging my guts n shit.

Anyways.

I knew things were going to go bad when this fine ass masc walked into the classroom one day, she was seated into a seat directly behind me. She had dark black hair put into a low bun with a beanie, she had a nose ring and she wore a lot of jewelry. I didn't realize I was staring until the teacher started speaking again and the girl sat in her seat.

I looked back and smiled at she, she smiled back and got out her notebook and stuff. Luckily I didn't have Billie in this class because she would've easily got jealous.

"Hey?" The girl behind me tapped my shoulder.

"Wussup?" I asked her looking right into her green eyes, I immediately got lost, and somehow I was nervous.

"You look pretty smart do you think you could help me? I don't know shit"

"Sure," I smiled and looked at the math problems going through them step by step with her. She kept looking up at me and smiling at me, it made my heart flutter.

"What's your name beautiful?" She asked me.

"Y/n"

"Pretty I'm Rein can I get your number?"

"Sure," I unlocked my phone and gave it to her and she added her number inside.

"You got a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"...No I'm single"

"Can I try to get to know you then?"

"Sure"

"Sweet"

After that class ended, we walked to chemistry together, talked and laughed and I had almost forgotten about Billie.

Billie was waiting for me at our usual spot and I had no choice but to sit next to her, when she saw me her face lit up completely and it honestly made me feel bad about myself.

Yes Billie was like a soft teddy bear, but It almost distracts me to how she could get when she's angry or sad. She has an extremely hard time controlling her emotions, and she gets into this mental state of mind that isn't like her.