my stepsister pt2

Step sister won first🤷🏽‍♀️

Nahh you fuckers better comment💀

Billie

"Why would you do that?"

I yelled at y/n while hitting her chest. tears running down my face I was angry and more than upset, I didn't understand how y/n could do that to me.

"Relax ma"

"God are you high?"

"No"

"Liar I can smell it on you"

"Fine I am happy?"

"What's your deal?"

"What's your fucking deal you're the one that came after me"

"You ratted me out to my mom"

"Why are you making a big deal out of it?"

"Because you did a fucked up thing y/n"

"And you're still crying about it literally"

"You did a selfish thing you're selfish"

"Selfish? I'm fucking selfish?"

"Yes you're selfish do you have any idea what you've done?"

"Yeah I'm very aware but we've been fucking and sneaking around for 2 years"

"So? That doesn't mean anything"

"It does to me because I fucking love you there you fucking happy?" she yelled and got in my face.

"What?"

"I love you Billie, and I didn't want us to be a secret anymore because you're all I fucking want, so if anyone is selfish it's you, I tried to give you more than sex but you just keep pushing me away like a fucking dog"

"Y/n you can't love me"

"And why not?"

"...because I'm talking to someone, I didn't know how to tell you but I wanted to try dating new people and he's a really nice guy"

"He?"

"I'm sorry y/n"

"Well that's just fucking great," She scoffed and started walking away

"Y/n-"

"Piss off Billie"

__________

"You should be ashamed of yourselves sneaking behind our back doing god knows what"

Carl said to the both of us in a rage, my mother on the other hand was silent, more in shock then mad.

"It's not like we're related you know?" Y/n said

"That's not the point"