Chapter one- Gloomy Truth

(⚠️This chapter includes mention of rape. This isn't implied as a joke and is a very serious topic. If you have expirence this kind of traumatic event, I'd suggest going to the next chapter, unless you have balls of steel; but I wouldn't recommend it⚠️)

Kirishima was acting...strange that day. Everyone knew it, everyone noticed it, but nobody mentioned it. They thought that Kirishima was just having a bad day and that he'll be back to the lovable sunshine he was the day before. So for that day, they hung out with the emotionless shell of what was once their happy classmate/friend.

But when he came in the next day the same as yesterday, that's when everyone started to worry. What was going on? Was Kirishima alright? Will he be like this forever!? Everyone was worried, even Aizawa was. They need their sunshine back. They all knew one person who would be able to do so: Bakugou.

Despite the facade he wore that day, Bakugou was the worriest out of all of them. The omega never acted like this, it wasn't normal of him. Sure, Kirishima has been sad before, everyone person has, but never like this- he didn't know how to describe it. But it just wasn't Kirishima. So after school that day, he was going to stomp over to Kirishima's room, Denki's words, and figure out what was wrong.

But now that he was outside of the dorm room of the redhead, he was a little anxious. Maybe Kirishima just needed some space. Needed sometime with himself. But with the uproar beside him, he felt like he didn't have a choice. His pack, Jiro; Denki; Sero; and Mina, ushured Bakugou with words of encouragement to get him to knock and go inside. Bakugou huffed and finally knocked.

Waiting and waiting. It felt like forever, Kirishima wasn't answering. Bakugou checked the handle: it was unlocked.

"Shitty Hair, if you're in there I'm coming in," Bakugou honestly didn't care if Kirishima was changing. It wouldn't have been the first time he accidentally walked in on him changing or have seen him changing in the locker rooms. He was worried, to the point where he was starting to show it. He opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him and locking it this time.

A pack is a crowd, he didn't want to pressure Kirishima. He turned around and scanned the room for Kirishima. He did find him. Sitting between the bedside table and the bed on the furthests side of the room, was a little ball of red that was undeniably the omega. The blond walked up, his hands in his sweat pants pockets, his scowl never once leaving as he approached the sad red ball on the floor.

"Oi Shitty Hair? What's the deal?" Despite what people thought, Bakugou never changed around Kirishima. He treated Kirishima like he treated everyone else. But the redhead has more wiggle room then most others do. When they hanged out, his scowl was still present, he always pushed and insulted, but Kirishima didn't mind that. The omega was able to hug him or at least wrap an arm around him, see him vulnerable; like crying, and he gets first come first serve whenever the alpha cooks something.

But as soon as Kirishima face rised a bit to reveal watery red eyes, brows scrunched up together, and tears streaming down his face. Bakugou had every damn right to pull a face of shock. Kirishima had been sad before, yes. But he was never like this. His face a reddish pink and some pieces of his hair sticking to his face from the tears. He'll Kirishima didn't cry that time, it was the first time Bakugou had seen real tears, that weren't of joy, come out of that face.

"Fucking hell Shitty Hair, what happened!?" Bakugou crouched down and reached towards Kirishima, who back up against the wall and let out a sobbed gasp. The blond could feel something in his chest like, his heart, shatter when Kirishima made that noise. Bakugou felt a big lump in his throat. He didn't know what to say. What could he say?

"Just breath," he mostly saying this to Kirishima but he could uses a couple puffs of air. But to the omega, it felt like nothing was coming through his nose. It was too stuffy. So he breathed through his mouth. He crawled towards Bakugou and hugged him, the alpha immediately hugged back and caressed Kirishima. "There ya go," Bakugou moved his hands up to red locks that had been down all day and gently rubbed at Kirishima's scalp. Moving locks of hair to relax the redhead, which was actually helping.

Kirishima was feeling a bit better. His face no longer a reddish pink, no more tears were coming out, and his stuffy nose was no more. His breathing had evened out and they were both feeling a bit relaxed.

"What's going on Shit Hair?" Bakugou asked. "I'm worried," he continued.

--

"You guys getting anything?" Mina asked. Her ear up against the wall as she tried to listen in on what was going on, but wasn't getting anything.

"Not a thing," Denki responded. Jiro had left. She didn't like the idea on prying on people's privacy, so she went back to her dorm. Sero, Mina, and Denki were determined to figure out why Kirishima was upset. But when they heard a loud 'WHAT!?' coming from the alpha. They all got even more worried. Denki and Mina looked at each other with worried faces.

"Hey, let's go relax in my dorm, yeah?" Sero asked. The two nodded and they left to Sero's dorm room.

--

Bakugou was furious, not at Kirishima, but at what happened to him. He just had to listen to Kirishima about how he got touched without his consent, he's not even the age of consent! It pissed him off that someone could hurt a teenager. But he couldn't go find the guy and knock his teeth in. Kirishima didn't get a good look at his face because it was dark. The only thing noticable was glowing blue eyes. And everyone can have blue eyes. The blond huffed and sat down next to the redhead, who was crying again.

"Fuck, Shitty Hair, I'm sorry," he took the omega back into his arms. Kirishima instantly hugged back and burried his face in the blond's chest, wiping his tears away in the black t-shirt Bakugou decided to wear. Kirishima lifted his head up to Bakugou's shoulder, his chin on the blond's shoulder, tears still dripping from his face.

"I'm scared alpha," Bakugou was shocked. Did he just hear that right? He couldn't have heard it wrong, Kirishima just called him alpha. With the redhead being an omega, he never wanted to be easy to tame or weak. He never called Bakugou alpha. With the first time hearing it from his mouth, it sent a weird spark up his spine, and he didn't hate it. But he shouldn't leave Kirishima unawsered.

"I know, it's okay, you have every right to be," Bakugou mumbled franticly. "What do you want right now? I'd do anything to help,"

"Can you make me something? Like some food, I don't care what," Kirishima tilted his head, his cheek now laying on Bakugou's shoulder, and closed his eyes. Wrapping his legs around Bakugou's waist, hoping to be picked up and laid down in his bed. With the best to his will, Bakugou was able to stand up with Kirishima in his arms and laid him on the bed.

"I'll be right back," Bakugou left the dorm room to go make some ramen for the both of them. When finished, he went upstairs with the bowls of ramen, and handed one to Kirishima. "Think you'll be okay?" Bakugou asked, sitting down next to Kirishima on the bed.

"Maybe?" Kirishima was watching a movie on his laptop, slurping up some noodles.

"Well you better be okay," Bakugou scoffed but it made Kirishima laugh, knowing he cared made him feel a bit better.