Chapter six- Advice Awakening

It was the first time Bakugou had admitted it in his head, but it sounded right. He was in love with Kirishima. It was hard not to be. The redhead climbed into the bed and laid down.

"I'm going to watch a movie, you're welcome to join me," Kirishima said, getting himself under the covers. Bakugou thought about it. If he loved Kirishima, then the omega deserved to know. But it was going to be so hard to say it and to not say it. He needed to talk with someone.

"No, I'm going to go make a call real quick," Kirishima nodded as he put his earbuds in. Bakugou left outside the dorm room, closing the door behind him but he left it a crack open. Just so he can see Kirishima and if he is okay.

Who should he talk to? Mina would blab, Uraraka can barely tell anyone about her own crush, Tsuyu doesn't really have a crush on anyone, Bakugou doesn't really know if Jiro would know, and Momo isn't much help on anything.

[No offense to her (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)]

Who should he ask. He can't ask any of the guys, most of them are idiots. Bakugou groaned. He scrolled through his contact list before finding him and calling him. He picked up immediately.

"Hello Katsuki," his dad said. Bakugou barely ever called, mostly always being at home to talk with him directly. "Did you need something?"

"Yeah...um...I-I need some advice," Bakugou couldn't believe he was saying this. The last time they spoke was when they were getting the blond into a dorm.

"Oh...okay, advice on what?" Masaru asked.

"Uh..." Bakugou didn't think this far. How the hell was he going to tell him. "I wanted to know...how to ask someone out?" Bakugou asked. Masaru had stayed quiet.

"You like someone? Are you afraid she'll say no?" Masaru asked. Guess he assumed Bakugou was straight. Well Bakugou thought he was too but that was before these feelings for Kirishima were developed.

"No, but thanks for getting that thought into my head," Bakugou grumbled.

"I'm not good at this!" Masaru sighed, "if that wasn't what you were worried about, then what?"

"I-...I don't know if I'm good enough for him," Masaru stayed quiet, Bakugou knew that meant he wanted the blond to continue. "It's just...he's really nice and so strong...h-he's just better than I am."

Masaru was still silent while Bakugou spoke. Only responding a bit after Bakugou finished.

"He sounds really nice," he mumbled. Bakugou felt a bit better that his dad didn't care that his crush was a boy instead of a girl.

"Thanks..." The blond grumbled, trying his best to hide the smile that was creeping on his face.

"Well, I don't think he could really say no to the great Bakugou Katsuki," the alpha couldn't stop the snort that left his throat.

"Thanks..." Bakugou grumbled. Masaru mumbled a 'you're welcome' and explained that he had some work to do so he had to go. "Bye," they both said and Bakugou hanged up before he could get the 'I love you' part. Not that Bakugou didn't love his parents, sometimes he doesn't, he just doesn't like being told that they love him. Mitsuki had stopped, knowing Bakugou didn't like it, but not Masaru. He thought he should always be able to tell his son how much he loves him, but he doesn't care when Bakugou hangs up before he does so, he takes it as an 'I love you too dad', or any other grunt or grumble he can get out of the blond.

The alpha stood up and went back into the dorm room to find Kirishima still watching his movie, he felt that he shouldn't pry on Bakugou's business. The blond climbed in beside him and took an earbud out of Kirishima's ear, scratching it across the covers before putting it into his own ear. Kirishima leaned into Bakugou as they laid back a bit more.

Once the film was over, Kirishima was on the urge of falling asleep. But he also wanted to stay up with Bakugou.

"How was your phone call?" He yawned, snuggling just a bit more into Bakugou, more than he already was. "It wasn't anything too serious right?"

"It was fine, not what I would have had in mind, but it happened," Bakugou allowed himself to be snuggled upon as he grew near slumber as well. He checked the time: 8:01.

It was a little early for Bakugou's 8:15 but he was too tired to care. He rolled over, Kirishima sitting up on his elbows now, to plug his phone in before turning back over. Kirishima decided to do the same but also placed the photos on the nightstand before he went back to Bakugou's embrace.

"Night Blasty," the omega hummed, Bakugou clicked his tongue against his teeth. Before closing his eyes to fall asleep.

--

Bakugou woke up in a panic, a nightmare. It had been a while since he had one of those. He rolled over and looked at his phone: 12:26. He sighed and got out of the bed. Kirishima shifted awake.

"Hmmm- Bakugou..." The redhead said, groggily. "Where are you going?" Kirishima wanted to sound more confused, but he sounded scared to be alone in the dark. Bakugou wrapped around the bed to the omega's side.

"I'll be in the bathroom, okay?" Despite it being dark inside the room, Bakugou felt like he could just barely see the nod that came from Kirishima. He continued his way to the bathroom, Kirishima turing on a lamp from the nightstand as Bakugou turned on the bathroom light, keeping the door open since he only wanted to wash his face.

Splashing some cold water on his face did wake him up a bit, but it made his sweat go away. He's sure Kirishima had been able to smell it, probably why he sounded distressed. Bakugou rubbed off the excess water from his face with a nearby towel.

Kirishima had started scrolling endlessly through his phone when he heard a creek in the floor boards right outside of the bathroom. He assumed it was Bakugou and thought nothing of it as they approached the bed.

Bakugou heard the sound as well, but he just assumed it was Kirishima. But his mind changed when the person started walking towards the bed and not the bathroom. He thought nothing of it at first, but after he heard Kirishima scream and a crash of a lamp. That changed his mind. Bakugou ran out of the bathroom, but could just barely see Kirishima struggling against the intruder.

They had blue eyes, like glowing blue eyes. Bakugou remembers Kirishima telling him about those blue eyes. The alpha growled about what he now knew. He ran up but a holographic shield appeared in his way, knocking him back. He could surprise him with an explosion, but he couldn't hurt Kirishima, so he waited for his chance. The redhead kicked the man back and Bakugou fired. A loud explosion that set off just a flicker of light before quickly dying down. The man, knocked unconscious.

The omega quickly ran into the arms of the alpha, Bakugou holding him protectingly from the intruder, ready at any moment to pounce again.

--

Aizawa woke up startled at the sound of an explosion. He grunted angerly at the disturbance. The students weren't allowed to use their quirks in the dorms, unless it's a mutation quirk or if it was an emergency. He got out of bed and walked upstairs to Kirishima's dorm. The realization made him back track.

Bakugou wouldn't hurt Kirishima

Taking it as an emergency, Aizawa sped up in pace and quickly got to the redhead's dorm. He swung open the door and turned on the lights. He first saw Bakugou and Kirishima next to a broken lamp, and then the guy knocked unconscious on the floor. He must have hit his head against the wall pretty hard from the surprise explosion.

Aizawa snatched the man up, and took him away...