Chapter Ten- Parents Prison

(five months in, on sixth)

The two men sat on the couch as Mitsuki and Kirishima just finished catching up.

Mitsuki went into the kitchen and Masaru followed, whispering something to her as Kirishima and Katsuki watched TV on the couch.

"Ya need something now?" The blond asked.

"Bakugou, it's only been a few minutes," Kirishima chuckled. "I'll tell you when I need something," Katsuki huffed and placed a hand on Kirishima's baby bump, the redhead giggling silently, placing his hand on top of the blond's.

Masaru and Mitsuki look at each other with now knowing glances, before Mitsuki went back to smiling fondly at her bratty son being cuddly with the redhead.

--

After a while of hanging out and talking, Mitsuki drove them back to the dorms. Kirishima plopped down on the dorm couch.

"Bakugou, your moment has arrived, I need something," Bakugou rolled his eyes at the supposedly humorous joke.

"What ya need?" Bakugou asked.

"Something to eat, please," Bakugou nodded and went to the dorm kitchen.

Kirishima turned on the TV and started watching something when Mina and some of the other girls came down, in which I mean all of them came down to see Kirishima.

"We're going to have to get used to you hogging up the TV when you'll soon have little gremlins," Mina said, sitting next to the redhead. Kirishima snickered at her remark.

"How have you been holding up? Kero," Tsuyu asked, sitting on the other sofa with Uraraka. Hagakuri sat on the other side of Kirishima while Momo and Jiro took the floor by Uraraka and Tsu.

"It's been wonderful, Bakugou is a very good care giver," the girls nodded as they listened.

"Speaking of him, where is he?" Uraraka asked.

"He's in the kitchen making me something," Kirishima explained. The girls nodded.

"It's really nice of Bakugou to take care of you," Momo said. Bakugou returned from the kitchen with a bowl of ramen and gave it to Kirishima.

"Thanks," Bakugou sat down next to the omega as Kirishima slurped up some noodles.

"Kirishima, you should have a baby shower," Tsuyu suggested.

(A baby shower is basically a party thrown before the baby is born and you receive gifts for the baby)

"I totally should!" Kirishima said, excitedly.

--

They all talked for a bit before Kirishima was tired and went up to the dorms to settle in.

"It's barely the afternoon," Bakugou explained as Kirishima huddled under the sheets.

"Coming from the guy who falls asleep at 8:30," Kirishima said, his eyes closed, just on the verge of slumber. Bakugou rolled his eyes and picked up a book they'd been reading.

Bakugou glanced down at the now asleep redhead. He needed a day to ask Kirishima out. But he had plenty of time, and he knew that, he just couldn't get the words out. His heart clenched at the thought of being rejected and pulled the words down whenever he tried. Whenever the moment was perfect, when he couldn't handle it anymore, it just gets pulled away from his grasp.