Chapter two- Separate Truth

Kirishima had been getting better. He was happy again and very cuddly ever since Bakugou has been staying with him in his dorm room. But Kirishima had only gotten better emotionally. He had gotten sick. Bakugou has mostly been staying with him to take care of him when he is or was sick. It wasn't an everyday in a row thing. It was like sick on Monday and then on Thursday. Maybe even sooner or later. There were no signs, he would just wake up sick. And after a few weeks of this. Bakugou was getting worried.

He woke up at what felt like very early in the morning, to someone in the bathroom. He turned over to see that Kirishima was gone. He huffed, not wanting to get out of bed, but stood up anyways. He opened the bathroom door, the fan on, and the omega hunched over towards the toilet, vomiting. The alpha walked up, crouched down, and rubbed Kirishima's back for comfort. Once finished, the redhead leaned back against the wall, Bakugou joining him.

"I don't want to be sick anymore," Kirishima sniffled and Bakugou used one of his fingers to collect the tears off the omega's face.

"I know, it sucks," he leaned Kirishima's head onto his shoulder and placed his head on top of the redhead's. His hand on Kirishima's shoulder furthest away from him, caressing it. "I'll tell Aizawa you're still sick, we should take you to recovery girl some time today," Kirishima nodded. "I can make you some soup to help you tonight," Kirishima smiled at the thought of Bakugou's cooking.

"Okay," he closed his eyes as he leaned more into the blond.

"You should get some rest though," Bakugou told him, getting off the floor and helping Kirishima up. Bakugou grabbed his phone as Kirishima crawled back into bed. It was 6:54 so a little past the time he would normally get up and ready for school. As Kirishima bundled up into a little borrito with the blanket, Bakugou got ready for school. "I'll be back at lunch to check on ya okay?"

"M'kay," Kirishima was always a bit upset to have Bakugou leave, after having the blond stay in his dorm room for so long, he kind of craved Bakugou to stay with him. He also had other reasons to not like being alone. Bakugou knew the redhead didn't like him leaving.

"Here ya go," Bakugou grabbed the Kirishima's stuffed shark from underneath the bed. The omega was embarrassed to be a teenager and have a stuff toy for comfort, which is why he always put it underneath his bed. But sometimes he was a little glad to have the stuff toy. "Bye," Bakugou left the door leaving Kirishima and the stuffed shark in the dorm room to sleep.

When Bakugou got downstairs the rest of the class was a little disappointed to see that Kirishima wasn't there. Bakugou was honest with his pack about Kirishima being sick, which allegedly made them worried the more and more times the redhead stayed sick. Bakugou grabbed a small snack to call breakfast and walked with the Bakusquad to school.

"How long do you think he's going be sick?" Mina asked. Bakugou shrugged his shoulders. He honestly didn't know, and not knowing made him worry even more.

"Have you tried bringing him to recovery girl?" Denki asked.

"No, but I was thinking sometime today," Bakugou grumbled. And then it was silent for the rest of the walk there.

"He's sick again?" Aizawa asked as they walked in, noticing quickly that the redhead wasn't there.

"Yeah," Bakugou mumbled, walking past and sitting down in his seat. Aizawa grunted in acknowledgement and wrote down that Kirishima was absent.

Once everyone arrived and was getting to work, Aizawa made a call to the office. Being sick once is nothing to worry about, but for a couple of weeks? That's worrisome.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, I have a student who's been sick for a couple of weeks," Aizawa told Recovery girl. "I was just hoping you could check up on him," it was quiet enough for his students not to hear him but loud enough for recovery girl to hear him.

"Alrighty then, which student?" She asked.

"Kirishima,"

"Oh thank goodness it's not Midoriya," she praised. "Alright, I'll get All might to go get him for me," she hung up and Aizawa put the phone down.

--

Kirishima woke up to someone knocking on his dorm room door. He glanced at the time, not really reading it, and got up sluggishly.

"Bakugou?" He asked opening the door, only to reveal a different blond.

"Recovery girl asked me to come get you, Aizawa said you've been sick for a couple of weeks," hearing this from All might made Kirishima wake up. He really hadn't taken much thought of how long he's been sick, he just knew he wanted it to end.

"Okay," Kirishima left the dorm room and closed the door behind him, following All might to recovery girl's office.

"Just sit down here deary," Kirishima sat down on one of the beds while Recovery girl went to her desk, All might waiting outside the office. She asked Kirishima questions about his symptoms, until one particular question made her second guess a fever.

"I actually haven't had it in a while," she asked him when his last heat was. He hadn't had it since somewhere last month. Kirishima doesn't keep track with his heats, when it happens it happens. Sure, he should be more considerate since it could happen anytime of any day. But he really can't keep track even if he tried.

"Um...deary, can you take this for me?" It was a pregnancy test. Kirishima was a little surprised, he hadn't expected himself to be pregnant, but it was plausible. Kirishima took the box from her hands and went to the bathroom.

--

It's been a while, longer than it should've been. Recovery girl and All might were getting worried. The nurse walked up to the bathroom door and knocked.
.
.
.
.
There was no response. She tried the doorknob: it was locked.

"Could you inform Aizawa for me?" She asked, turning away from the door. All might nodded before leaving to class 1-A.

They were all in the middle of a lesson when All might walked in. The class went silent as he walked towards Aizawa and whisper something to him before they walked outside the classroom.

"Bakugou, come here," Aizawa poked his head through the door and called Bakugou to him. The blond stood up and walked outside the classroom, everyone thinking he did something, but Bakugou knowing he didn't do any trouble. "It's Kirishima," he began. "He's in the nurse's office but he won't leave and they don't know what's wrong,"

"We were hoping you would be able to talk to him," All might and Aizawa looked at Bakugou, awaiting him to answer.

"Okay," Bakugou shrugged and followed All might to recovery girl's office while Aizawa went back to teaching the rest of the class.

"In there," All might pointed to the bathroom door in recovery girl's office. Bakugou grunted and walked up to the door, knocking on it.

"Shitty Hair, it's-" Bakugou barely even got to finish when the door unlocked. Only one man calls him by that name. Bakugou opened the door and walked in, locking it behind him. Kirishima once more was huddled up in a little ball, his back to the wall, and sitting between the vent and the toilet. He was holding something in his hand but Bakugou couldn't recognize it.

Bakugou walked up and sat down in front of the vent, infront of him. "You alright Shit Hair?" Kirishima said nothing as he handed him the thing in his hand. Bakugou hesitantly took it and looked at it.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a positive pregnancy test...