Chapter Thirteen- Party Arrival

(seven months in, on eighth)

It was the day of the baby shower. Kirishima's mom and siblings arrived and Bakugou's parents showed up as well. All of class 1-A arrived, Fat Gum, the big three included with Eri, and Mic convinced Aizawa to come as well. The big three knew because they originally told Mirio as a warning that he'd be watching two more kids than Eri. And he blabbed. Tamaki already knew due to Fat Gum.

It was a blast so far. Sato had made a red velvet cake with red frosting and other baked goodies; obviously there were other things other than sweets, everyone brought a gift for the babies, and the family of the two boys were getting along. Bakugou had told his parents he got with Kirishima so they couldn't get up his ass about it, and the Kirishima's know as well.

It came around the time for gift opening, somethings were generic, stuff for child care. Eri had decided to give the babies a cat plush to share, like that will ever go well, but still appreciated. Then some more clothes thanks to Mitsuki, some pacifiers and other baby entertainments thanks to his mom and sisters who couldn't quite find someone to take some of those things, and Aizawa and Mic even dropped in a baby monitor. Thank goodness for it.

Everyone was having a good time and so was Kirishima, even though he feels like he's carrying a watermelon with his stomach. Kirishima was quite large now and he only had the rest of this month and then he had to worry when he was going to burst. They said the 20th but that could just be hogwash.

(I made this on the 19th and my birthday's the next day aka tomorrow, so I just wanted to make a refrence to that)

"You doing alright Kirishima?" Bakugou asked. They didn't want anymore of class 1-A knowing so they use last names when around them, but given names when alone. Bakugou had gripped the redhead's shoulders lightly and gave them a small squeeze.

"I'm alright, just thinking."

"Don't hurt yourself," Kirishima snorted and smiled up at Bakugou. "This was great," Bakugou rubbed the omega's back as Kirishima sighed.

"I'm glad."

"Really!?" It was Bakugou's turn to stifle a small laugh.

"Yes, really," with all the drama that happened last month, they could really use this. Mr. Kirishima was proven guilty and was sent to jail for abuse, Bakugou doesn't know how long, hopefully longer than when they graduate. But that doesn't matter right now. This. Right here. Is what matters right now.

--

After the "baby game", where everyone has to try to convince others to say baby without saying it themselves. Everyone stayed for a little longer before leaving, the two boys were last to leave. Kirishima sat down and relaxed finally.

"Come here Katsuki," the blond rolled his eyes but crawl into the bed and laid gently on top of the redhead's stomach. Kirishima played with the wild ashen hair as Bakugou laid comfortably on top of the baby bump.

"Hey there little guys."

"What are you doing?" Kirishima asked.

"Quiet, I'm talking to the little babies," Kirishima smiled as he quiet up like Bakugou had asked. The blond had been talking to the little babies most recently. Mostly that he's excited to see them, but sometimes it'll just be little compliments and jokes here and there. It always made Kirishima's heart swoon.

"You're almost here, can't wait to hold ya, you're going to be so pretty like your mama," they had discussed this. Kirishima agreed that he was going to be Mama. He just likes the sound of it. Mama Kirishima. Mama Eijiro.

"Aw, Katsuki," the babies always seem to be well behaved whenever Bakugou does this. Usually they were kicking, or moving, but when the alpha spoke to them, it was like they could actually hear him and were listening.

"Because your mama is the prettiest person in the whole world," Bakugou gave him a kiss. Kirishima always got so excited and swooned with love when Bakugou was all sweet and spoke as such. Cooing at him with compliments always made him flustered and happy.

"Such a sap," Kirishima chuckled.

"You're the sap for loving it," they rolled over to lay on their sides and giggled to themselves. Bakugou rubbed up on Kirishima's side as they laid there. "I love you."

"Love you more," Kirishima smiled as he relaxed under Bakugou's hold.

"Do you want to watch something?" Kirishima nodded. Bakugou got up to grab the laptop.

--

(Ninth month| didn't know what else to do for the eight month|)

Bakugou was cooking breakfast for the squad, Mina and Kirishima were talking about the babies while Denki, Sero, and Jiro were watching movies on the couch.

Bakugou was almost done cooking when Kirishima gone quiet.

"Hey, you okay?" Mina asked. Kirishima's breath hitched, and soon turned into panting. "Oh no..."

The realization hit everyone in that room. He was excited for this moment but he thinks he could wait a little longer. Mina was already on a call with the nearest hospital. Jiro, Sero, and Denki were on the move to grab things that are needed while Bakugou turned off the stove and went to comfort Kirishima.

They arrived at the hospital and Kirishima was quickly rushed to a hospital room while the Bakusquad waited outside, the squad calling everyone telling them what's happened. While Bakugou sat in one of the chairs panicking.

They were coming, they were going to be here.

"Hey, Bakugou, everything's going to be okay," Mina explained, sitting down next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

--

It wasn't until hours later when everyone had arrived and a doctor and couple of nurses came out. All of them but one left, the one nurse stayed to speak with everyone.

"Kirishima is in a resting state, but everyone's allowed to see the babies, but only a few at a time," she said, looking at the crowd inside the hallway.

Bakugou stood up first. They were going to let him go first anyways, that's another thing the squad discussed over the phone. That when it came time to see them, Bakugou should go first. Alone.

He walked in and saw Kirishima asleep on the bed. He walked over and placed a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. Then looked up to see the babies in some cribs. He walked over and peaked inside of the cribs.

And there they were. Sleeping and huddled up in blankets, but it was no doubt the little babies. One crib said Kouki and the other said Akari. The names Kirishima picked out.

Bakugou picked up Akari. Both of them with very short unruly black hair. Black is a dominant hair color. Compared to brown. Bakugou leaned down, but stopped himself. What was he doing? This wasn't his baby. She was Kirishima's. He placed her back into the crib and grabbed Kouki.

Bakugou laid him back in the hospital crib and went to grab everyone else to come and see them.

"Aw~" Mina cooed at Akari. Bakugou decided to just sit down and have everyone have their go as he held Kirishima's hand.

"Aw, you're going to be a pain in the ass," Aizawa cooed at Kouki, making some laugh.

Kirishima was still asleep, even after everyone had seen the babies and left. Bakugou decided to stay with Kirishima.