Chapter four- Harmful Father

(⚠️this chapter shows abusive parenting and assault on a minor⚠️)

Kirishima smiled at Bakugou. But that smile quickly faded when he was recieving a phone call from his phone. He already knew who it was and he knew he couldn't ignore him. Kirishima picked it up and answered his father.

"I JUST GOT A CALL FROM WORK ABOUT YOU BEING PREGNANT!" He yelled through the phone, hurting Kirishima's ear. Bakugou grabbed the omega's arm to comfort him as he put the phone back against his ear.

"It wasn't my idea, it was a surprise-"

"AND YOU'RE KEEPING IT!?" Kirishima began to question his decision. But he quickly stopped himself, he wanted this, he knew he did. But with every insult his father threw his way, it made it seem like it was a bad choice. Bakugou tried his best to comfort the redhead but he about had enough when Kirishima started crying. He grabbed the phone from the omega, told Mr. Kirishima to fuck off, and hanged up without another word. Going back to comforting Kirishima.

--

It's been one full month since the surprise of Kirishima's pregnancy. Kirishima has all symptoms. He always craves some hot fries, which are some kind of spicy chips. Bakugou has to admit that the baby has good taste, but he also knows that Kirishima doesn't particularly like spicy food. Not saying he can't handle it, he just can't handle it being too spicy. So Bakugou always has to give Kirishima something afterwards to help him cool his mouth. Most of the time it's milk.

But besides that Kirishima didn't really have any outburst from mood swings, that Bakugou knows of. The blond has been helping him out with school work and takes care of him after school and during the weekends. Kirishima loves it. The redhead for some reason always wants the blond near him.

Kirishima did decide that he didn't want anyone from the class to know just yet, he'll wait until he's comfortable to tell them. No matter how long that may be. Bakugou is the only one that knows besides from all the staff members, who take turns to watch the omega during school days, besides from Aizawa.

--

Bakugou and Kirishima are sitting on the bed, the redhead downing a glass of milk after eating some hot fries and Bakugou reading a book when there was a knock at the door.

"Your dad is here Kirishima," Mic yelled through the door, without using his quirk. No one was allowed to use their quirks in the dormitories unless it was absolutely necessary. Kirishima froze up as soon as heard that. Mr. Kirishima is normally a busy man, but it seems that he found some time off. Bakugou could sense his uncomfortableness.

Despite this, Kirishima stood up. He knew that if he didn't go to Mr. Kirishima, his father will try to see him. Kirishima didn't really want him in his comfort zone at all. Bakugou stood up as well, he wasn't going to let Kirishima do this alone. The redhead grabbed his comfort shark and followed Mic to the separate room that they put Mr. Kirishima in.

(I'm going to call Kirishima 'Eijiro' now that there's two Kirishima's in the same room)

The room wasn't small, but it wasn't large either. There was a desk next to the four chairs that were facing each other and other nonimportation things: like plants; trophies; and pictures. The redhead sat down in one of the chairs, Bakugou sitting next to him. Mr. Kirishima stood up tall and mighty, having a smile similar to Eijiro's on his face. It made Bakugou sick. Mic left the room because Mr. Kirishima asked for a private conversation with his son.

"You should go too, I just want to talk with my son," he said nicely, but Eijiro knew there was some type of venom behind those words. Bakugou scoffed.

"I'm not leaving Kirishima alone, I already know that you're an asshole," the alpha growled out. Eijiro hiding behind his comfort shark and not even making a move to stop Bakugou's rudeness. Which gradually irritated Mr. Kirishima even more.

"It won't take long, just wait outside," the venom was a bit more clear but it still sounded nice despite it.

"No! Fuck you!" Bakugou flipped him the bird and not budging from his seat. Eijiro sank deeper behind his stuffed toy as he could practically feel the anger fuming off his father. Mr. Kirishima's face twitched into an angry one but went straight back to happy father.

"You're causing an issue, I'll go ask your sensei to get you out of here if you don't leave," Mr. Kirishima said kindly, venom now sending down droplets in each and every word.

"No! I want him here," Eijiro finally got enough courage to get a word in, standing up and telling it to his father's face. "I want Bakugou here with me and I want this baby, you can't change my mind!" Mr. Kirishima's face finally went straight to angry. He grabbed Eijiro by the arm and tugged on him, Bakugou standing up but he could do anything, they're not allowed to use their quirks; and Eijiro couldn't even if he tried. Mr. Kirishima hardened his arm, so Eijiro couldn't get away.

"This little scandal has gone on long enough!" He snarled, Eijiro trying anything and everything to get out of his grip. Over the month, his capability of his quirk shortened until he can't even use it. "It was bad enough that you were an omega," Bakugou's eye twitched. Eijiro was even better then any alpha, and Bakugou didn't really care what 'roles' everyone were. Omega, beta, alpha, he didn't care.

"Dad you're hurting me," Kirishima's forearm was stinging as he tried to twist his arm free. Bakugou silently growled as he gave Mr. Kirishima a death glare. Mr. Kirishima hardened his other arm and pulled it back. Eijiro tried to twist away and covering his stomach was his top priority. He closed his eyes and awaited a punch.

But he didn't feel anything. He opened his eyes and looked over to see that Bakugou had tooken the hit for him. Bakugou leaned over and groaned, covering his stomach. Bakugou slapped a hand on Mr. Kirishima's forearm before crackling up an explosion. Mr. Kirishima pulled his hand back and so did Eijiro, an imprint of his father's hand on his forearm. Bakugou then began to berate Mr. Kirishima and Eijiro let him do it. Mr. Kirishima let him so that the blond could get in trouble and he wouldn't have to see him next time.

Aizawa came in after hearing an explosion. Bakugou stopped yelling and Eijiro got up and slipped past Aizawa. Bakugou followed.

"You alright Shitty Hair?" Bakugou asked. Kirishima had tears pricking in his eyes as he tried to wipe them away and nodded.

"It just hurts emotionally and physically," Kirishima kept rubbing his forearm. "Are you okay?" He asked, stopping himself and looked at him.

"Yeah, feel like I'm gonna vomit though," Bakugou chuckled but that didn't seem to make Kirishima feel any better.

"I'm sorry he did that..." Kirishima mumbled.

"It's okay, I would prefer it be me then the baby," Kirishima smiled knowing Bakugou was willing to take hits for his baby and also knowing the omega could handle on his own, since he said the baby and not Kirishima.

"We should get some ice," Bakugou lifted up his shirt to reveal a red mark similar to Kirishima's.

"What happened?" Bakugou quickly shoved his shirt back down and turned over along with Kirishima to face Mr. Aizawa. The omega and blond looked at each other, worryness clear on their faces. What should they say? Would Aizawa believe them?

Bakugou shook those thoughts out of his head and looked at Kirishima to say something. The redhead looked away. Bakugou took this as a sign that Kirishima still didn't want to talk about it. Not yet at least.

"Bad conversation, it got out of hand," Bakugou mumbled, scratching the back of his head. Looking up at Aizawa to see if he believed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.