Chapter Fourteen- Baby Reveal

Kirishima woke up and turned over to see Bakugou hunched over, both of his hands inside the cribs, on the babies. He sighed lovingly. He was asleep so he didn't see the fact that Kirishima had woken up. His body didn't look comfortable but his face seemed comfortable. He reached for his phone and snapped a few pictures.

Then sent them to the squad.

Bakugou sturred awake and turned over to meet with the redhead taking pictures of him.

"Comfortable?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou looked down at his hands. The babies still there. Would it be silly if he said he was worried about them which is why he slept with them?

"Not really," he stood up but kept his hands on the babies. "I was...worried," he explained, looking down at them.

"Aw~ Katsuki," he was happy that Bakugou loved them as much as he did. So much so that he worries for them.

"Now give me one of them, I hadn't gotten the chance to hold them," Kirishima made grabby hands for one of his babies. Bakugou picked up Kouki and carefully passed him to Kirishima.

Bakugou went back to pick up Akari and hold her by Kirishima while the redhead coo at his baby.

"Aw~ hello my little man," he kissed the top of his head which caused Kouki to shift in his little blanket.

"And my little princess," he kissed the top of her head. Bakugou sat down and just looked at Akari. The beautiful baby girl. Bakugou felt like it was wrong to lean down and did what Kirishima did and kiss her on the head. But the urge was so strong.

"You know you can do the same Katsuki," the redhead said, already knowing what the blond was thinking. "These are your babies just as much as they are mine."

"But-"

"You've treated them like your own, their going to be your own, continue treating them as such," Kirishima was right of course. He had treated them as if they were his own. Might as well continue that. Bakugou leaned down and give her a kiss on the forehead, just like the omega had did.

"There you go," Kirishima kissed Bakugou's forehead. The blond smiled slightly.

"Is it just you that stayed?" The redhead asked.

"Yeah, everyone had class and your family had work," Bakugou explained. Aizawa actually allowed him to stay at the hospital with Kirishima. Mostly because if any villains were to know about Kirishima, he and the babies would be vulnerable. But also because he understood that the blond was gay as hell for Kirishima, I mean that he wanted to make sure Kirishima was alright.

(⁠;⁠ŏ3ŏ⁠)

"So it's just us," the redhead said lovingly.

"And whatever nurse that just walks in," the blond grumbled causing the omega to laugh.

"Am I able to leave?" He asked and the alpha shrugged.

"I hope so, the hospital food is terrible," Kirishima laughed again, but it kind of hurt his stomach.

You see, with pregnant males, they can't do it "naturally", they have to have C-sections preform, doesn't matter. While females have choices.

A nurse came in and they asked some questions and he provided.

Basically, Kirishima couldn't leave until 2 to 3 sometimes 4 days. They had to make sure he's healed after the C-section. So he gave Kirishima some pain medication and left the room.

"Are you going to stay with me throughout the days?" Kirishima asked as the blond placed the babies back in their cribs.

"Yeah, I'll tell Aizawa-Sensei the info," Bakugou went out into the hall to call Aizawa, but then Akari started crying.