Chapter three- Situation Promise

This couldn't be right. Kirishima isn't dating anyone that could've caused this, and they definitely didn't do anything. Unless it was because...

Bakugou's eyes widened and he looked at Kirishima, his head still hiding in his arms, the alpha could only assume he was crying. And Bakugou didn't blame him.

"Shit, I'm sorry Shitty Hair," Bakugou pulled the redhead into his chest and cradled him.

"Things just seem - to get worse and worse," Kirishima sobbed out, an exaggerated gasp between his sentence. Kirishima had twisted around, now sitting in Bakugou's lap properly, with the blond's arms tied around him, and holding Bakugou's arms. He turned his head to bury his face in Bakugou's neck, tears soaking through the alpha's button up.

"We should calm you down first," Bakugou exhaled and closed his eyes.

--

"Do you think they're alright?" All might asked. They stayed away from the door to give the two privacy, but they can't help but get worried.

"I'm not sure,"

"Do you think he's actually...?" All might didn't really feel comfortable with saying the actual word since he never really used it for a teenager.

She shrugged. "He could be, he might not be, I don't know,"

"What if he actually is?" All might asked. Crossing his arms.

Recovery girl stays quiet...

--

"Better?" Bakugou asked, now only hearing sniffling from Kirishima. Kirishima nodded. "You think you're going to be okay?"

"Yeah, maybe..." Kirishima mumbled. "But what am I going to do?"

"What do you mean?" Bakugou asked.

"I don't want to get rid of the baby, but I feel like I should," he explained. "This is someone who hurt me's baby and I'm still in school, I-" Bakugou covered Kirishima's mouth, muffling his speaking until he stopped talking.

"Don't think of things like that, just think of what you want to do," Bakugou explained. "What do you want to do?" Kirishima didn't know how to answer. Well he knew he wanted to keep it, but would the school support him? How would he do school work or training? How will the class react? No- he shouldn't think about that stuff, just what he wants to do.

"I- really want to keep it," Kirishima mumbled. "But what about UA? How will I be able to train or-"

"I'm sure we'll think of something," Bakugou interrupted him. "They can't exactly make you do anything," he mumbled. "We should get out of here," Kirishima stood up first and Bakugou stood up after him, together they walked out of the bathroom. Kirishima handed the test to recovery girl and hid behind Bakugou, still a little scared to be judged and a little embarrassed.

Recovery girl stayed silent with the test in hand. She really didn't know what to say. She looked at All might for him to say something. But he didn't know what to say either. All might clears his throat.

"What...uh...do you plan on doing?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Kirishima hid his face in Bakugou's shoulder. Bakugou sighed.

"He's keeping it," he could understand his embarrassment. He's always been a "manly man" and it is quite an unexpected conversation to be the middle of in, let alone be the topic of it.