Chapter Seven- Arrested Questions

Bakugou and Kirishima sat outside the room they were interrogating the man. The blond brushed Kirishima's hair comfortly as the omega sat in his lap, holding him tightly.

Aizawa sat in his own chair. He couldn't stand to stay in that room after what he heard what that man did to Kirishima, and how he had planned to do it again. He felt awful, he felt like crying. A student, a child, under his care, his protection, was violated. He wanted to kill the guy but at the same time, he wanted justice to be served. If he could claim what sentence he thought that man deserved, life would be at the top of it.

Mic walked out of the room and went straight to his husband to comfort him as well.

"The police are coming to escort the man to the station," Mic began, crouched down in front of his husband and rubbing his pale hand. "If Kirishima wants to," he turned to look at Bakugou and Kirishima. "He could charge him for what he did and he could serve time."

Kirishima didn't like the idea. Most of the time, the highest sentence that he's heard of rapist getting was four years. He was scared for himself, he was scared for his babies. He didn't want to delay himself just for four years, he wanted life. He sighed as he dug his face deeper into Bakugou's chest.

"You two should head back to the dorms," Aizawa stood up from his chair, Mic following his actions. "And if you need to, Bakugou, you can stay in the dorms with Kirishima...I won't stop you," he mumbled, walking to the room to speak with Nezu upon the matter further.

"I'll write you for three days, if you need more just talk with Aizawa," Mic said before following Aizawa to the other room.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Bakugou asked and Kirishima nodded, tightening his grip around Bakugou's neck as the alpha moved his arm to lift the redhead's legs as he stood up. Carrying Kirishima bridal style to the dormitories.

Bakugou set Kirishima up on the counter in the dorm kitchen as he tried to get him a snack or something to eat. When other's started walking in, well, Iida followed by everyone else. Iida obviously to tell Bakugou off upon using his quirk in the dorms.

"Bakugou, using your quirk in the dormitories is highly prohibited unless of emergencies!" He swung his arms near the blond as Bakugou just ignored him.

"Why did you set off your quirk?" Midoriya asked.

"It's none of your damn business," he barked, his words not having it's usual sting.

"Kirishima...are you alright?" Mina asked, wanting to get closer but knowing that she shouldn't. The redhead stayed silent and Bakugou didn't say anything either. Which didn't really help.

"Let's get ya back to your room, yeah?" Kirishima nodded as Bakugou helped him down from the counter, food in his other hand. Bakugou tried his best to block Kirishima's stomach from everyone, but it was damn near impossible.

"Hold up a second!" Uraraka said, both boys stopping. They couldn't really just ignore her, she would chase after them. She walked up and around to face the two boys. She stared at the two for a bit, before gasping excitedly. The other girls catching on to her excitement and getting excited themselves. "Are you guys having babies!?"

"No!" Was both of their reactions as they blushed red. "Kirishima..." Bakugou looked at Kirishima who nodded his head. "Kirishima is, they're not mine," Bakugou mumbled.

Everyone was raising questions but Kirishima and Bakugou had already escaped to the omega's dorm.

Kirishima huffed when they made it in there. Kirishima shuffled onto the bed as Bakugou gave him the small snack he grabbed, then went to pick up the shards of the lamp and the head of it, tossing it in the bin.

"That's not how I wanted it to go," Kirishima mumbled. Bakugou crawled into the bed right beside him, wrapping his arm around the redhead and pulled him closer, Kirishima laying his head on the blond's shoulder.

"Were you not ready to tell them yet?" Bakugou asked.

"No, I was... it's just, wasn't the right time," Bakugou nodded and laid back further, pulling the omega down with him. "It's good that they now know, means I don't have to worry about it later," Kirishima chuckled.

"Are you sure you want to sleep right now?" Bakugou asked, Kirishima turning slightly to cuddle up with the alpha.

"No, could you stay up? I know it's a lot to ask but-"

"I can stay up," Bakugou interrupted. Kirishima smiled and nuzzled closer to the blond, closing his eyes to catch the sleep he had let go. Bakugou rubbed the redhead's arm, coaxing him to go to sleep a little faster. He probably should've asked if he wanted Bakugou to stay in the bed with him. But he just assumed that he did, so Bakugou stayed up.

In the morning Kirishima's eyes fluttered open to see Bakugou awake. He wasn't sure if he had actually stayed up, but the yawn that suddenly passed through his throat gave Kirishima confirmation that he did. He grunted as he say up from the bed, Bakugou's arm lifelessly slide down the omega's body to the bed.

"Good morning," Bakugou said groggily, another yawn passing through him.

"You really stayed up all night?" Kirishima asked.

"I didn't want you to worry about it, I was a bit paranoid as well," Kirishima smiled as Bakugou laid down, throwing the covers over his body. "Think you'll be okay while I'm sleeping?" Bakugou asked, already half way to being asleep.

"Yeah, I'll just hang out with the squad," Bakugou grunted.

"Have a nice rest Blasty," Bakugou groaned in response as Kirishima got up to go change and hang out with the squad.

--

"It's nice to hang out again," Mina said as she was sprawled out on the couch, Denki and Sero sharing as Jiro had her own chair. "So~ what gender are the babies~?" Kirishima chuckled as he had known this was coming.

"A boy and a girl," Kirishima smiled, a hand on his stomach.

"Have you decided on names yet?" Sero asked, still scrolling through Netflix on what to watch.

"No...not yet," Sero had picked the bad guys and let the movie play as Momo came back with the popcorn.

"So...if they're not Blasty Mcsplodes kids?" Denki asked. Kirishima shook his head. "Then who's are they?"

Kirishima kept quiet and tried to focus on the movie, but Kaminari kept pushing.

"Come on man, you gotta tell," Denki asked.

"I thought that it was a man never tells?" Sero asked.

"Yeah, but I want to know,"

"I don't want to talk about it, can we just watch the movie?" Kirishima asked, on the verge of tears. The girls started to pick up that Kirishima was about to cry.

"What's it like with Bakugou taking care of you?" Mina asked, knowing fully that the redhead liked him.

"Bakugou's really sweet and protective, he doesn't want anything to happen to me or my babies," the girls awe, but Denki was still on the topic from before.

"Was it someone we know?" He asked. Kirishima really hoped that no one knew who that guy was. A tear went down his cheek and he just let loose. Kirishima started crying.

"Kirishima I-"

"Oi, the fuck are you doing!?" Bakugou growled, interrupting Kaminari. The blond went straight towards the weeping omega. Lifting the redhead to his feet and pulled him into a hug.

"I was just asking a question!" Denki tried to defend himself.

"Obviously he didn't want to fucking talk about it Dunce Face!" Denki sunk into his seat, guilt crushing him into the couch cushion as Sero paused the movie. "C'mon Kirishima," Bakugou grabbed the redhead's hand and pulled him along outside of the lounge area.