Chapter Eight- Kicking Names

"Kirishima, I'm sorry," Bakugou tried for the millionth time. The alpha made a little comment on not trusting the pack to watch Kirishima, and....well...

--

"I shouldn't have let them watch you," Bakugou grumbled, dragging Kirishima to the stairs.

"Do you not trust our friends!?" Kirishima tugged his arm away from the blond, both stopping in their tracks. "You can't just have me all to yourself!"

--

And after a few minutes of arguing, which was mostly Kirishima who was angry since Bakugou was too shocked to say anything, which was a new sight for the pack. Kirishima rushed to the dorm room, locking Bakugou out of it. And Kirishima was right. Bakugou was being a bit hoggish with him.

He was currently sitting down next to the door like a desperate puppy begging to come inside.

"Is everything alright Kacchan?" Midoriya asked.

"It's none of your damn business Deku!" Bakugou barked in return. Midoriya squeaking and rushing off.

"You're not helping your case Bakugou!"

Bakugou huffed, then sighed.

"Look, Kirishima...you're right, I'm an asshole...and I was being a bit clingy," Bakugou grumbled. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled. The alpha heard the lock on the door, meaning Kirishima had unlocked it. Bakugou got up and opened the door, the redhead having tears running down his face.

"I'm sorry for being angry at you..." Kirishima sniffled as Bakugou approached, pulling the omega into a hug.

"No, you had every right to be angry with me," Bakugou whispered, kicking the door shut with his foot. Kirishima sighed as he put his weight on Bakugou's chest, closing his eyes.

--

(3 months in, on fourth...finally)

Kirishima scrolled through baby names as Bakugou cooked food for them.

"How about Kouki and Akari?" Kirishima asked, looking up at the blond who's back was turned to him.

"Why do you keep asking me? They're your kids," Bakugou turned around to look at the redhead. Kirishima was blushing. Kirishima felt like that these were Bakugou's kids. He knew it wasn't true, but he's been treating them like a father would, like a father should. And he's been taking care of him as well.

"Well, I don't really have any one else to ask..." Kirishima tapped the table in front of him, hoping Bakugou would buy it. The alpha sighed.

"I like those names," the blond smile slightly. He loved the idea of being a dad to Kirishima's kids, but he knew it just wasn't true. Kirishima smiled.

"Kouki and Akari it is," Kirishima closed the tabs on his phone of the baby names and turned off his phone, flipping it upside down. "You'll have to remind me," Kirishima chuckled.

"Guess I will," Bakugou mumbled, a smile etching it's way into his face. He cleared his throat, forcing the smile off his face.

"What do you think they would look like?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou shrugged. He hopes that they would look more like Kirishima, or maybe a relative, but they couldn't be sure until they were born. "What quirk do you think they would have?"

"Well, let's see, yours is hardening and that bastards was sheild," he knew this because of when the man blocked him from attacking and he also overheard the conversation that Nezu had with the bastard. "So maybe like a rock sheild or something?"

"That sounds pretty cool," Kirishima smiled brightly. Bakugou turned around with plates of food, giving one to Kirishima as he stood across from the omega.

"Don't get your hopes up, they could either or neither," Bakugou grumbled.

"Right..." Bakugou sighed.

"I didn't mean to upset ya-"

"No you have a point," Kirishima interrupt. Bakugou sighed again. "We should get stuff for the babies," Kirishima mumbled. "Where are they going to sleep?" Kirishima asked.

"Aizawa-Sensei already has that planned out," Bakugou mumbled. Kirishima tilted his head in confusion. "I'll show you once you're done eating," Bakugou explained with a mouth full of food.

--

Kirishima gasped as he entered what was once Bakugou's dorm room. The bed that was always made had been replaced by two cribs of the same red and dark wood color. The wardrobe that used to be full of t-shirts with skulls, tank tops, hoodies, and sweatpants were now empty; ready to be filled with baby clothes. The bedside table that used to uphold an alarm clock and cords has now lost one and been put next to a green cushioned chair with bright pale wood.

"Bakugou I-" Kirishima stopped mid-sentence. He just- couldn't believe it. Bakugou has given up his time, his patience, his weekends, and now his dorm room just for the redhead's babies. "You didn't have to do all of this," He turned to the blond who had been standing by the door.

"I wasn't sleeping in here and I know you would've want to be the one to raise your babies, so..."

"But- where are you going to sleep after they're born?" Kirishima asked, stepping closer to Bakugou.

"Well..." Bakugou sighed. He had gotten so used to sleeping next to the redhead that- now he didn't want to leave. He wanted to be held while he was sleeping, specifically by the omega's arms. "I guess your charm had gotten to me, I don't want to sleep away from you..." Bakugou faced away from Kirishima, his face covered in blush, much like the redhead's.

Kirishima smiled and walked up to the blond, trying to hug him. He had to twist awkwardly to avoid his babies from getting squashed against Bakugou, but it managed.

"We have to go shopping for the babies," Kirishima said excitedly.

"I heard shopping and came as fast I could," Mina said, popping from behind Bakugou. "Woah," she mumbled, looking at the baby room. "I'll get Momo and Todoroki so we can set a date," Mina said before hopping away, excited for some baby shopping.

Kirishima suddenly jerks in surprise.

"Everything alright?" Bakugou asked, but the gleam in Kirishima's eyes gives him his answer.

"I felt the baby kick," he said excitedly.

(Did some research, the fourth month is when they first experience it)

"Really?" Bakugou placed his hands on Kirishima's stomach. Blushing as soon as he realized what he was doing. He was going to pull his hands away when he felt it. "Ew... that's creepy," Bakugou removed his hands as Kirishima chuckled at the blond's response.

Kirishima kind of missed Bakugou's hands on his baby bump. It sent a tingle though his body. He smiled as they both left the room.

(This one is a lot shorter than my other one's but, y'know😑)