Chapter five- Baby Love

"Okay, don't let it happen again," Aizawa grumbled. Bakugou was a good liar, but Aizawa didn't believe that. He didn't understand why Bakugou would be lying, but allowed him believe that he didn't realize it. Aizawa walked past them and left. Bakugou let out a big sigh.

"Let's go," he said, waiting for Kirishima to walk out first before following him.

--

Kirishima sat down on the bed while Bakugou grabbed ice packs from the freezer. They had them in there for situations kind of like this. Not exactly, but similar injuries. Mostly because Midoriya doesn't want to keep bothering Recovery girl.

Bakugou walked back in the dorm room with two paper towel wrapped ice packs and gave one to Kirishima and sat down on the bed next to the redhead. Bakugou placed the ice pack on his stomach over his shirt, he didn't particularly like being cold since his quirk is based off of sweat. Kirishima placed it on his forearm and just stared at the red wound as he placed the ice pack gently on top of it.

"Has your father always been like that?" Bakugou asked, laying back and using his arms as a pillow while the ice pack balanced on his stomach.

"No, he used to be confident and kind, but then, after I was born, he became...strict..." Kirishima explained. Bakugou placed a hand on top of the ice pack on Kirishima's arm.

"It's not your fault, your dad is just an asshole that didn't show it until he got something he wanted," Bakugou grumbled. He wasn't really good at the encouragement words if he doesn't really understand. Unlike most people apparently, he has a good father, he wasn't exactly sure what to say in this type of situation that would be comforting.

"I won't let him near ya again, promise," Bakugou told him. Kirishima smiled, he knew Bakugou was trying, but he just didn't have the words. But he was a bit upset as well. He wanted his babies to know his father, but with the way his father was acting about the pregnancy and what he was going to do. He felt like he didn't have a choice. Bakugou sighed and leaned his head on Kirishima's shoulder. Kirishima leaned his head on the alpha's head, his smile replastering on his face. Bakugou held Kirishima's ice pack on his arm, the blond's still balancing on his stomach.

"Can we watch a movie?" Kirishima asked, closing his eyes and yawning.

"I don't know, seems like you're tired," Bakugou chuckled, Kirishima joining him in his laughing fit. "You get some sleep," Kirishima nodded and yawned, finding sleep rather quickly. Bakugou couldn't move now. The redhead is now holding him hostage because Kirishima wrapped his arms around him and held him tightly. Bakugou felt like he couldn't even shift without possibly waking up the omega. He sighed and closed his eyes, joining Kirishima in his slumber.

--

(2 month in, on 3)

Kirishima's first appointment. They were going to see what the baby's gender is. Kirishima is super excited to know what his baby's gender is.

(This isn't actually accurate, the first ultrasound, is to get a due date and the second one is to get the baby's gender, but were going to pretend it's the other way around).

Kirishima's mom and one of his sisters was going to take him and Bakugou to the hospital. His mom was okay with the pregnancy and his sister's were excited to have a niece or nephew.

(I'm going to call "Kirishima" Eijiro now that there are multiple "Kirishima's")

Mrs. Kirishima had arrived with the redhead's eldest sister, Kazuko. Eijiro and Bakugou will have to sit in the back, which Bakugou didn't mind. The omega had to wear a baggie shirt so that he could slip by everyone in the commons area. They sat down in the car, got introduced, and started their way.

Once they had arrived, Mrs. Kirishima went to check them in while the three of them sat down.

"You doing alright?" Bakugou asked, placing his hand on the redhead's stomach. Eijiro nodded.

"I'm super excited," Eijiro whispered, jiggling in his seat. Bakugou tried to hold back his smile, it worked, but damn was it so hard. Eijiro is just...someone Bakugou can't describe with words. "I'm going to see what gender my baby is going to be," the redhead said excitedly.

Mrs. Kirishima sat down next to Bakugou and now it was time they waited for the sonographer.

(Sonographer- real term is a diagnostic medical sonographer. Is someone who performs the ultrasound).

"Kirishima?" The redhead stood up and so did Bakugou. Following the nurse to the room, the blond sitting in a chair while Kirishima sat in the hospital chair. "They'll be with you shortly," the nurse left the room. Kirishima taps his thighs nervously. All his excitement got turned to nervousness.

"Nervous?" Bakugou asked, looking up from his phone. Kirishima nodded. The alpha, not knowing what much to do, grabbed the omega's hand. He looked down at his phone before he could see Kirishima's reaction...well, so the redhead doesn't see the blond's reaction. Bakugou was sure he had to be some type of pink. Kirishima smiled sweetly and held Bakugou's hand.

The sonographer came in, made small talk, and squeezed in a small joke about him being a male nurse. Before they actually got started. He grabbed some ultrasound gel.

(It's used to help the scanner get a clear image)

Kirishima was asked by the nurse to lift up his shirt just above his stomach.

"E-Eep! That's cold," Kirishima chuckled and squeezed Bakugou's hand. The nurse chuckled as well since it was a normal reaction. He placed the scanner on top of Kirishima's stomach and rubbed it around. The image of the baby came up and Kirishima got super happy. He was seeing his baby. His baby...it sounded distasteful. Kirishima shook it off.

Bakugou was a bit fascinated. Seeing the black and white picture of a baby was...intriguing. Something he never thought he'd see since he doesn't really like kids.

"Congratulations, it's a girl," Kirishima smiled and squeezed Bakugou's hand again. "Hold on a second..." Kirishima's smile faded and his grip loosened. The sonographer looked for few seconds before speaking again. "Ah, you've got two, a boy and a girl."

Bakugou looked at Kirishima, fully understanding what he just heard. Kirishima stared blankly trying to process it, until it clicked.

'Two!?' Kirishima thought in a panic. The alpha could tell from his facial expression that he was panicking. The blond squeezed the redhead's hand.

The sonographer cleaned up the excess ultrasound gel and gave them some pictures before sending them off.

"I-I wasn't expecting two, I-...am I going to be able to take care of them?" Kirishima held the pictures tightly.

"Of course you're going to," Bakugou grumbled. "If anyone's going to take the challenge of having two, it's going to be you," Bakugou continued. Kirishima smiled.

"Thanks," Kirishima mumbled. Loosening his grip on the pictures as they finally made it back to the omega's mom and sister.

"Well?" Mrs. Kirishima asked. Eijiro and Bakugou looked at each other before handing Mrs. Kirishima the pictures. She gasped. "No way..." She sounded surprised and happy at the same time. Kazuko leaned over her mother's shoulder and didn't pull much of a shocked facial expression. Her brows raised up but her eyes and mouth stayed the same. Mrs. Kirishima laughed before launching herself onto Eijiro, hugging him. She let go and they all went to the car.

--

Kirishima hid the pictures in his pocket and walked with Bakugou back inside and up to his dorm room. Bakugou hadn't been in his dorm for three months now. The blond isn't sure if he'll be able to go back in there the same. He's getting too used to waking up next to Kirishima every morning. Seeing his face as he sleeps peacefully. But...he also wants to stay with Kirishima. He loves to wake up every morning to see the omega's face. He loves it...

He loves Kirishima.