Chapter Nine- Shopping Crush

(third month in, on fourth...still)

Mrs. Kirishima had dropped off Eijiro, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Momo at a Walmart (I don't know if they have Walmart in Japan) and promised to come back when they need her.

They grabbed some essential needs: diapers, formula, bottles, ect. Impregnated makes can produce but it's very little, so it's preferred that they get formula. Right now though, they were looking at baby clothes.

"Look at these jammies," Kirishima squealed, looking at pink floral pajamas for little Akari.

"Kirishima, you can't buy the whole store," Bakugou complained.

"He could," Todoroki said, raising Endeavor's credit card.

"Don't encourage him."

"I can't help myself, they're all so cute!" Kirishima squealed again. Bakugou took the pajamas from Kirishima's hand and placed it back.

"They have enough," Bakugou grunted, but chuckled a bit. Momo trying to pass a knowing glance at Todoroki but he hadn't picked it up yet.

They decided to walk around for a bit, Kirishima picked up some wooden letters to paint. He wasn't the best, but he was sure he could get it downpat.

(Did anyone else's mom's do that?)

After grabbing a few last items, they called up Mrs. Kirishima, and went on their way back to the dorms. When they had arrived, Shoji had helped bring some of the items in, with so many hands he had insisted. He mostly grabbed the heavy items that were a "two person" job, like the changing table and the high chairs. Bakugou and Todoroki carried the rest in while Momo got Kirishima comfortable.

Kirishima did want to help, but Bakugou told him that he shouldn't have to lift a damn thing, and sent him upstairs in the dorms. Kirishima was sitting in the chair that was in the baby room while the guys brought stuff in.

"There we go, that's everything," Bakugou said, Shoji, Todoroki, and Momo leaving. "Do you want to put everything away," Bakugou asked, sitting in the chair Kirishima previously sat in. He was a bit in pain from carrying those bags all the way up those stairs. They didn't have a lift in the dormitories. Kirishima went up behind Bakugou and placed his hands on the blond's shoulders.

"They can wait," he said as he rubbed his fingers through the tenseness of Bakugou's deltoids. Bakugou hummed and leaned his head back against the chair. "Thank you Bakugou," Kirishima said cheerfully, as he continued with the massage. Bakugou grunted as he let the omega's hands do their work.

--

After a bit of setting up, the babies room was looking nice. A nice rug covered the dark hard wood floors, stuffed animals covered the top of the wardrobe, the necessities were placed next to the newly added changing table, everything was going well. The high chairs were already in the kitchen down in the commons. It was best to be prepared.

"Oh! You know what we forgot?" Kirishima asked. "Car seats," Bakugou was hit with realization at the sudden remembrance of that important item. He sighed.

"I'll ask someone to get them sooner rather than later," Bakugou placed down the wooden letters that spelled out the babies names when assorted correctly on top of Kirishima's desk.

"Hagakuri already gave me some paints that I asked for," Kirishima said placing the small tubes of paint, most of them being a shade of red. "But I'm tired right now," plopping down on the bed, Bakugou followed suit.