Chapter Fifteen- Dating Worries

Fucking Mina! Bakugou appreciates being called his babies daddy but not in front of a lot of people who don't fucking know!

"Kacchan's the father?"

"No," it would be barely noticeable if he said he were, black hair is dominant to blond, so they would have no way of telling.

"But how is he-?"

"Eiji and I are dating," Bakugou bulrted out. There was literally no use in lying, even when he's a good liar. Everyone showed their support and promised not to intrude when they're doing PDA stuff.

Bakugou gave Akari back to Mina as he continued to eat his food. Kirishima ate his in the car ride but Bakugou didn't want to be rude and waited. Also his parents had learned from that mistake of allowing him to eat in the car.

After a while he went upstairs, bringing the babies with him, and going to their room.

Kirishima was still asleep so he just went to the babies room and laid them inside their cribs. Placing the monitor on a wardrobe and made sure that he could see both of them before going back into the, now shared dorm room, with Kirishima. He set the other end of the monitor on his side of the bed before rolling over and cuddling Kirishima.

"Hmm..." The omega slurred.

"Shh...go back to resting," he can discuss what happened downstairs, with everyone finding out that they're dating, later. The blond rubbed Kirishima's sides sweetly as he ushered him back to sleep.

--

Kirishima woke up a little later than Bakugou did. The alpha had woken up to the babies crying and he hurriedly ran to make sure everything was alright. Turned out they were just hungry, and needed other things, before they went back to sleep. Kirishima was able to witness Bakugou being so sweet with the younglings.

Bakugou walked back in and saw that Kirishima was awake.

"Hey, I need to talk to you about something," the blond closed the door and sat down on the bed.

"So...they found out...about us," Kirishima's eyes widened.

"Did they say anything!? Nevermind, I don't want to know if it's bad!" Kirishima rambled on before Bakugou interrupted him by kissing him.

"It's fine, they were okay with it, and promised to not interrupt us if we want to do some PDA," Bakugou held the redhead's hands.

"Calm down, okay Eiji," Bakugou brushed the panicked tears that fell from his eyes. He wants to so badly know what he's afraid of. But...does he really want to know? Just so he could kill whoever hurted the omega, maybe.

"What's going on?" He asked, still having his thumb slowly graze against Kirishima's cheek. The omega just laid his head on Bakugou's chest.

"Ei...?" The blond asked.

"I don't want to talk about it right now," Kirishima hid his face more into Bakugou's chest.

"Okay..." The blond nodded. Kirishima turned over towards the monitor and just watched as his babies sleep.

"You still worried about them?" The redhead asked. Bakugou nodded. He can't help it. With the history of class 1-A, he should be worried.

"Also your a heavy sleeper," Bakugou snorted when Kirishima pouted. It was true though. He could sleep through a break in. Waking him up isn't any easier. Like waking the dead, as his mother put it.

"We'll have to talk with Aizawa-Sensei about when you're coming back to class," Bakugou mentioned. The blessing of not being in school would soon be over for Kirishima. Mirio would have to watch the babies, that was the whole reason they asked him, because of class.

"Okay, but I want cuddles right now," the omega snuggled up to Bakugou as the alpha chuckled, but let it happen.

--

(3 month later, honestly what was I going to write?)

Bakugou was rocking the babies in their little rocking swings, blowing raspberries at them as they returned it while Kirishima caught up on the homework that was assigned.

They learned a lot about the babies throughout the months. They're quite the opposites. Akari is a daddy's girl while Kouki is a Mama's boy. Akari prefers to be rocked in order to fall asleep. They aren't so sure about Kouki, sometimes he just passes out while Kirishima and Bakugou exchange ideas in order to make him fall asleep.

Kouki has one trait from Kirishima. He's a heavy sleeper. Akari could be bawling her eyes out and he's just asleep like nothing's happening.

Kirishima looked over and smiled softly. Bakugou is just the best. He takes care of the babies and Kirishima. Even though they've only have been dating for a couple of months, he swears he's going to marry this man. This piece of husband material.

Kirishima crawled over and hugged Bakugou from behind. The alpha sighed lovingly when he felt Kirishima. Bakugou turned his head around and kiss his boyfriend.

"Did you finish?" He asked.

"Almost, but-" Kirishima buried his face in the blond's neck. "This is more important." Bakugou rolled his eyes, but didn't bother to tell Kirishima to go back to work.

"Ya hear that? Your Mama's a big sap," Kirishima huffed and lightly punched Bakugou as the alpha laughed.

"Calm down Eiji, I like it," Bakugou looked behind him and gave Kirishima a kiss on the cheek.

"They're going to get sick of it though, cause we're going to do all that lovey dovy shit in front of them," Kirishima laughed. Them was referring to the babies and their classmates.

"Are you going to take their fake disgust as a challenge?" Kirishima asked, even though, by the smirk and glint in the blond's eyes, he already knew the answer.

"Of course," he was able to get one more cheek kiss before the babies started crying. "See they're already sick of it," Kirishima laughed, letting go of Bakugou so they would be able to attend to the babies.

Kirishima rocked little Kouki as Bakugou did the same to Akari. The omega sighed sadly.

"Something wrong Eiji?" Bakugou asked, looking over at his boyfriend.

"I'm still thinking about that guy that..." Kirishima spaced off but Bakugou knew who he was referring to.

"I'm worried that they would look more like him than me, and I'd have to look at someone who resembled him, I-" Bakugou covered Kirishima's mouth.

"Don't think about that bastard, besides, these two already have one trait from you," they both looked down to see the unruly black hair that they were born with.

"And if I'm correct, red is more dominant than blue," Bakugou explained.

"What if one of them does have blue eyes?"

"Well, then they're born with baby blues," Bakugou shrugged. "Listen, I know it's going to be hard and it'll take a long time but-" Bakugou scooched closer and leaned his head on Kirishima.

"I'll be there," Kirishima smiled and leaned his head on top of the blond's.