PROLOGUE

2! 3!
AR! MY!

Annyeonghaseyo ARMY thepurplerainbow imnida!! 🤭😅

This is a Taehyung X Reader Fanfiction

This is a fanfiction which only uses the names of the artists and is not at all related to their personal lives and real life personalities.

All the plots and incidents in this fanfiction are the work of the author's imagination and do not relate to anything in real life.

The ideas and plots put forth in this story are the intellectual property of the author. The plagiarism of the ideas or topics are NOT allowed to be copied. No ideas or parts are to be used without the permission of the author.

If any plot in the story seems familiar please note that it was pure coincidence.

The other names used in the story is fictional and if it relates to any person/place in real life it is a pure coincidence

The images are not owned by the author.

The rightful credits of the images goes to the respective owners.

All rights of this story is reserved by the author _thepurplerainbow_

I might have gone a little bit deep into explaining the scenarios at some point of time in the story, but know that it is to develop the story further.

The story will also contain a bit of explaining the past life of people closely related to Y/N and Taehyung. Hope I will be able to pull it off well as well.. (Please know that it is needed for the story)

Now now.. Let us get into the world of Y/N and Taehyung.

Hope you all will like it!
Please do comment your reviews as it will help me to know if I need to get better and it will encourage and keep me motivated.
Please do vote too!
Thank you!! 💜