Chapter 4 - HIM

Here's the next one!

Welcome Kim Taehyung, the Prince of Siyola! 💜

_____________________________________________

It was Sunday today. The streets of Siyola were looking stunningly beautiful with the decorations. Combinations of flowers beautifully adorned the doorsteps of the houses, but mostly lilies as their Queen loved them the most. Their royalty was returning back to Siyola after 10 years. This did call for a celebration among the people. 

A black Rolls Royce with the royal symbol of a tiger halted in front of a palace.

A lady in her 40’s stepped out of the car. Her aura was something definitely not to be mistaken. She seemed strict, disciplined, tough and authoritative, but only the people who knew her well knew the soft spoken, loving, beautiful and a sensitive soul she was. 

A dutiful daughter-in-law, perfect soulmate for her life partner, the super cool mother to her kids, the bestest of friends to her friends yet the most strongest will powered Queen the city had seen.

She removed her shades and looked at the palace-

“I am back home” said her honey sweet voice.

The palace stood tall among the green luscious mountains that surrounded the palace, which was located a little away from the main city. The royal garden was decked up with different flowers she had planted years ago blooming bright in the morning sunrays. 

It looked magnificent with its contrasting Royal blue and White decorations.

The palace looked like a stunning painting an artist had newly painted, for the Queen had very keen eye observations to the things that surrounded her.

She walked past the royal gardens and reached the entrance at the door and a huge smile appeared on her face and her eyes glistened.

There she saw her son standing so tall and happy seeing his mother come back home.

Kim Taehyung, the crown prince of Siyola. 23 years old, with features as sharp as summer afternoon sun rays yet a gentle calmness like the soothing light of the full moon always rested on his face.

He was sure to lit up the room with his boxy smile and giggles that were like a soothing wind chime swinging to the gentle breeze. 

His fluffy hair added more to his charm for they were neither too long nor short, but perfectly complimented his sharp jawline, nose and his beautiful light pink lips, those doe black eyes that everyone drowns into.

Yet, he held a cold demeanor around him, or rather may be asked too as he was a Prince after all, and they are meant to be crisp and clear with their short words and be very mindful of their actions was what he had heard since the time he started understanding the world.

Still he did find his comfort place among the walls the people had created around him and let his guard down among his friends and parents and allowed his cheerful and adorable personality shine.

Beside him stood a girl in her teens, she had the same doe eyes like the Prince,  had more calm features but a rebellious burning passion in her eyes, probably due to her teen rebellious years. A gentle smile hovered over lips as she ran forward only to be engulfed into the queen's arms.

“ I missed you so much Eomma” -she spoke.

“ I missed you too, my child” said the queen.

Then her eyes drifted towards the man who was silently watching this reunion of his kids and wife.

She let go off the girl and walked towards the man and hugged him.

“Welcome back home my queen” - he said

“Thank you your highness” was all she could find the strength to speak as she missed him, missed the feeling of being home, his arms.

She then walked towards her son, who all this while was standing quite.

She caressed his hair and then his cheeks and said - “Oh my god! Seems like my son is getting more handsome by the day just like his appa! and winked back at the King.

She turned her attention back to her son and asked- "So tell me how many girls' hearts did you already break?"

 Kim Aera, Taehyung’s younger sister interrupted their conversation and said- “As of yesterday evening 5” showing five fingers on her hand with dramatic gestures. She spoke again “and all of them are my friends” and then rolled her eyes.

And that is when for the first time Taehyung spoke- “You see? That is why I rejected them. They are just in high school but want to date a guy already who is way older than them!"

“Grandpa! Exactly in which era are you living!?" Aera asked her brother.. She continued “just because you did not date anyone in your entire life does not mean other people living in this precious world won’t!" She folded her hands and tilted her head to the side. A habit she had no doubt picked up from her brother.. 

The king and the queen laughed at the siblings bickering.

“ To seriously consider.. Do you have someone in your life that you love, but haven’t told us anything about her?” asked the queen

Just as she asked the question..

“Taehyung!!” a voice.. Female voice to be precise was heard.

_________________________________________

Which was your favourite part in this chapter??

Hope y'all enjoyed meeting the KIM's!

Please do comment and vote 💜
Take care✨