Chapter 8 - MARRIAGE TALKS

Helllooo!!! Here's the Sunday update to make your Monday blues go away!! 💙💙

____________________________________________

It had been a month since the university had started and the students were busy in their own world.. 

It was break time for them

Taehyung and the others were chilling under the shade of tree in their playground when, 

Jungkook- "Hyung, there is still no news of your marriage!?" He asked

Hoseok- "Now that I think of it.. Correct.. There is still no news of your wedding and it's almost been a month since her majesty has come back.."

Yoongi - "And don't y'all think she has already given him enough freedom!?" He asked the others

Jin- "Totally agree!! Because as far as I remember it has been a tradition in the Kim's to announce the wedding of their son as soon as he turns 21 and you are already 23 now!!" 

Taehyung- "Seems like you guys don't want me to enjoy my bachelor life!!!"

To which all of them started laughing

Jimin- "Well as long as you are not marrying Minji.. I have no problem with you still being a bachelor, he said winking.." 

Jungkook- "and I totally agree with you hyung" he said to Jimin

To which Taehyung furrowed his brows and asked.. "What is your problem with her??" 

Namjoon - "Can't you clearly see?? She refers to herself as the future queen all over the university.. She is self assuming things when no such thing has been put forth by your grandma or your parents".. 

Hearing this Taehyung widened his eyes

Jin- "what?? don't tell me.. You did not know this???"

Taehyung- "N-no hyung.. I-I knew that she calls herself that.. But I did not know that you people knew as well and would openly talk about it in front of me!!" He said being a bit surprised.. 

Jimin- "And I can bet you on this..she doesn't know that you know about all this.. She is too much in her own world.."

Namjoon- "Why don't you confront her on this?? Doesn't it seem that she is going against the royals by saying this when there is no such official news?"

Taehyung- "She is mom’s best friend’s daughter.. hyung..and we have grown up together playing under the same roof..and because of us I don't want mom and Aunt Namhee’s friendship to rift.." He paused for a while and again continued.."there are very few people with whom mom genuinely smiles.. I don't want to take her smile away.." he said..

All of them stayed silent at his words

Then Jimin spoke- "Guys let's chill now.. It's one of the very few days that we don't have our future queen around us clinging on to her king," he said in a dramatic teasing tone, to which everyone started laughing..

"I guess it's now time we head back to the class guys" spoke Jin, to which everyone nodded and went to their classes..

At the Palace:

Mrs Kim was talking with the officials in the office room when Mr Kim entered with all of them bowing to each other

"If the meeting is over can I have your time my queen" Mr Kim questioned with a smile

"Mr Jung, I hope you can handle the matters there, now that you have my approval..make sure everything is settled"

Mr Jung- "It will be taken care of your majesty"