Chapter 2 - HOME

Hello!!

So here's Chapter 2!
Hope y'all will like it! 💜

__________________________________________

A lady in her mid 40's stepped out of what looked like an orphanage as she heard a few loud callings of men outside the gate..

She had very soft and nurturing eyes with love and adoration filled in them.. One could easily tell seeing her how nurturing her aura was.. Always ready to help and take in the little angels that were left at her door, making sure that they feel loved and accepted. 

As she came out and walked through the verandah to the gate her eyes fell on the little Y/N who was curled up in their hands. She immediately left a gasp as she saw the state of the baby. With hurried steps she went to them and took the delicate angel in her hands studying her face and admiring it. 

She brought her hands to gently rub her cheeks. That's when her eyes widened sensing the rising temperature of the baby. 

She turned around and requested the men standing there to call the doctor who stayed across the street this instant and hurriedly took her steps inside the house with little Y/N. She carefully laid her and went to the cup board in the room… She fetched out small baby clothes and a sweater to change Y/N’s dress. That’s when her eyes fell on the bracelet that was curled up in her small little fists.. She carefully took it out of her grasp and placed it in the wooden box that was on the table beside and held the baby close to her to keep her warm and impatiently waited for the doctor as she was sick worried about the baby.

The doctor arrived and rushed in to check on the baby as the men had updated him about the situation on their way back. 

That’s when the lady spoke for the first time in the 15 minutes that she spent taking care of Y/N-

"How is the little girl? She is burning with fever and hasn’t opened her eyes since these kind men brought her here. I did my best to keep her warm. Will she be okay? Is she going to be alright? Why is she not opening her eyes? What has happened to her? Her face looks so pale..when will she open her eyes?"

One after the other the lady started voicing out her concerns not letting the doctor respond back to her. Fear and worry were very evident on the lady’s face.

That’s when the doctor held the lady by her shoulder and made her sit on the nearby chair and said-

“Granna, if you will let me calmly check the baby first then I will answer all your questions.. Can I?” The handsome young doctor asked the lady smilingly to which she gave a small faint smile and said- “Okay Lee Hyunah, I will keep quiet but please make it fast.. it is aching me to see that little angel in this state.”

To which Lee Hyun gave a reassuring smile and turned towards Y/N

The next 10 minutes only the breathing sounds of the people in the room could be heard as they silently sat observing the doctor's action as he was checking up on Y/N and reading her pulse.

It was after he thoroughly checked Y/N that he left a low sigh and turned towards the lady

“Granna, looks like she fainted due to continuous exhaustion, maybe she was crying continuously and as you said she was completely soaked up in rain when she was bought in, considering her age she just seems to be a 6 to 7 month old baby and being exposed to rain definitely does not help and upon that the situation which as told by these men did not very well help either..”

That was when it hit her that she did not ask the men where they bought the baby from..

The next few minutes passed by as the men narrated the horrified scene that they picked the baby from and the lady left a gasp hearing them. She turned towards the baby with pity eyes, thinking she did not deserve her life to be turned this upside down in just a matter of seconds.

As they left, the lady sat beside Y/N and caressed her cheeks, and lovingly looked at her like a mother does to her baby.. She was tucking her properly with the blanket when her eyes landed on her wrist which had the same bracelet her fists were holding a while ago.. She checked the bracelet.. The pearl had Y/N written on it.. 

"You have such a beautiful name just like you, she whispered."

The rest of the night passed by as the lady kept taking care of Y/N and making sure the little baby was comfortable in the new environment.

_______________________________________

Do leave your reviews and vote! 💜

See y'all in the next chapter!

Take care 🤗