Chapter 12 - US

Helloooo all!!! I know it's been a long time! And that is why let's read it first and then talk later!?

_______________________________________

Y/N was lost looking into his beautiful eyes thinking about her future. Will she be able to handle the amount of responsibility and everything that happens around him while also cherishing and growing their relationship together..

These were only a few of the countless thoughts that were running in her mind.

Y/N!!!! She was bought back from her trail of her thoughts when she heard someone yelling her name and needless say it was Minji

“Move aside and let us go!” shouted Minji

“Minji, please, will you mind your tone!?” questioned Jimin

Y/N eyes drifted to Jimin and she gave him a faint smile gesturing her thank you and quickly moved away from the place.

Taehyung was standing there observing everything that was happening. He did not like the way Minji was talking with Y/N, yet he stood there silently not uttering a word.

FLASBHACK

Taehyung entered the living room and the sight that met his eyes was clear enough to tell him what had happened.

Mrs Kim was all smiles happily going around the living room and talking with the helpers to make necessary preparations.

She halted for a second when she saw Taehyung, gave a few instructions to them and approached him with a hug and kissed him on his forehead.

“Eomma!?” he questioned. 

Mrs Kim nodded her head

“Yes Tae, she said yes for the marriage” she answered without him asking the question which he desperately wanted to know.

A beat skipped his heart and a faint sweet smile appeared on his lips.

“Now tell me, are you ready?” Mrs Kim again questioned him

He took a deep breathe in and “Yes Eomma, I am ready”

A wide smile made its way on Mrs Kim’s face.

“Thank you for making my day Tae, I’ll go and talk with your Appa for the further preparations..She’ll be very soon in this very palace with all of us and I want it to be the best for her..”

To which Taehyung gave a genuine smile

End of Flashback

As Minji was about to speak further, a girl with curly hair, cute chubby cheeks with her curious pretty eyes came forward and spoke:

“If you are done creating a scene for the morning Miss Minji, you can leave  and let us all have a good day!”

Y/N turned to her.

Lee Yuna, daughter of the famous businessman in Lila, but was different from the other rich kids and mostly liked to be by herself. Very few times she had interacted with her classmates and this was definitely one among them!

Y/N gave her an acknowledging smile as well and moved her way out of there.

After the scene, the crowd moved to their respective classes.

The first half of the day seemed pretty normal to everyone in the class except for the two people, who had endless thoughts going on in their mind..

Neither of them mustered the courage to look at each other for they knew there would arise another hundred questions if they did so..