Chapter 3 - A NEW LIFE

Helloo my lovely readers!!
Hope y'all had a good week!!

Here's the next chapter 💜

___________________________________

The morning sun rays lit the verandah of the house. It seemed oblivious to the night before, as if it was unaware of the happenings that had happened, bringing with it a new hope and a new start to the day ahead basking in its full glory to get the world back on its steps.

Miss Lee Yuna was the owner of the house which she had turned into an orphanage for the kids to have a second chance at life. 

She brimmed with happiness every time she saw the kids smilingly running towards her to get in her arms the first thing in the morning.

Two cute little girls and a handsome boy around age 6 came running holding hands towards Miss Lee and gave her a big bear hug as was the unsaid tradition that every child here in the orphanage followed. The kids were brimming with happiness as they had already seen baby Y/N sleeping in the room and had questions bottling up in their mind.

Girl 1- “Granna!! Who is that little baby sleeping in your room? She is so cute!! I already feel like squishing her cheeks” said the girl and giggled.

Girl 2- “Yes Granna.. She is so cute just like me”.

Boy- “What is her name Granna, does she already have a name? Or shall I name her.. She looks like a princess.. So shall we call her princess??”

Miss Lee was happy seeing the kids be so positive of her, she was about to tell them her name that's when slow muffled cries could be heard from her room.

They headed towards the room and saw baby Y/N rubbing her eyes and letting out little sniffles. 

Miss Lee suddenly took her on her lap and gently stroked her head giving her comfort. Y/N slowly opened her eyes and looked up at this new face.

“Thank god you woke up child, I was so worried for you”- said Miss Lee

To which she heard the girl giggle who had come along with her.. 

The little girl said- “Granna, she is a baby she won't understand what you are talking”..

Miss Lee - “Nia my child, do you even know? I used to talk to you the same way when you were this little and you always used to give me your precious smile!”

Nia- "Really? She questioned with curious eyes"

Miss Lee- "Yes, my child. I did the same with Yuri and Minhyun too"

Hearing their names the other two kids came forward too.. to now have a look on Y/N who was blinking looking towards them. It seemed as if the baby Y/N did not know how to react as she was seeing unfamiliar faces and not her mother’s who woke her up everyday whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

Y/N wiggled her head from the kids to Miss Lee’s for more than a few seconds and then rubbed her nose with those small fists to only start crying again..

The people in the room panicked..

Yuri - “Granna, is she not happy seeing us? Why is she crying?” She asked

Nia- “Is she hungry? Is that why she is crying? Because you know I do the same when I am hungry”..

“All three of you here..can you look after Y/N till I make her some food?” asked Miss Lee

Minhyun- “Of Course, Granna, we will try to make her smile and play with her till then."

As she was preparing the food, she gave a ring to the doctor to come and check up Y/N once again as she had woken up now and was all smiles seeing the kids wanting to be around her and play with her.

🌸

Days passed by, these days turned into months, and years rolled by. Seasons brought with them infinite memories for Y/N in her new found home as she was turning 20 very soon.

Her beautiful almond shaped brown eyes now complemented her heart fluttering smile that surely was contagious by making everyone smile around her. Her soft wavy black hair trickled down to her waist with beautiful curls forming at the tip. 

The years shaped Y/N into the most gentle and caring soul yet with fierce and strength when it came to standing up for her people. Nurturing and lovable nature came naturally to her. She was independent, believed in voicing out her thoughts and respected when the others shared their own too.. She had her own take on life, which was to take each day as it came, with hope, strength, smile, love, care and all the positivity she could see ahead. 

She did have her share of bad days, but they always faded away beneath her cheerful take on life. She knew she had flaws and beautifully accepted them as a part of her own, which only gave her strength and made her stronger to be ever ready for the situations that the future might bring upon her. 

___________________________________________

Hope y'all like the chapter!!
Please do comment and vote. They mean a lot! 💜
Take care ✨

Alsoooo...

Ready for our good boy's entry!?!? 🤭