Chapter 7 - FIRST DAY

Helloooo my lovely readers! ❤
Here with the new update!!

Hope y'all have a lovely weekend ahead ❤

_____________________________________________

The crowd around the crossroads was bustling with the people, cars and bikes.

Y/N was dressed in a crisp white button up shirt and blue jeans, which according to her was perfect for her monday look and her first day at the university.

She had got down from the bus and was now heading towards her university

She stood in front of the entrance to see the “Siyola Institution of Management” written beautifully on an arch board above the entrance gate.

She let out a sigh and took a look at the view. The university was no doubt beautiful. The green lush trees, the quality infrastructure, the campus life was something every student of Siyola wanted to experience. 

It was the same for her, but she did not have any friends with whom she would have to share the memories..

"One last year Y/N.. One last year.. You got this!!"

"You have tolerated two years, one more year won't be much. It will get over within the blink of an eye and you will graduate as a Management student!! Finally!!"

She talked to herself and entered the university and towards the administration block to collect her year schedule.

As soon as she stepped out of the office, she heard two voices

Well according to her two annoying female voices

“Yah you people.. cant you see the future queen is coming this way, everyone stand aside and make way for her, '' one of the girls said while the other was busy pushing people to stand aside.

Just as they were calling out people, 7 handsome men came into view. All of them were perfectly dressed to compliment their perfectly exercised physique and those gentle and beautiful smiles on their faces.

Along with them was Han Minji, who clearly was not liking people’s attention on them, especially Taehyung.

She looked towards her two friends and gestured them, and the girls started pushing the surrounding girls to the side as all 7 of them and Minji came forward.

Just as they were going a sudden push from one of the girls caused Y/N to lose her balance and her books fell down.

Taehyung was quick enough to observe this, he bent down and started picking up her books to give it back to her. At that very moment their hands touch followed by both of them looking into each other’s eyes.

There was this feeling in his eyes, which Y/N felt was familiar to her. There was care in them. A warmth that one seeks in the chill of winter, the sunshine under the rainy clouds and hope in the middle of the spring.

It was for a very brief moment as Y/N took the books from him, thanked him and immediately left the place as she did not want to be in the spotlight on the very first day, but mostly not to have Han Minji giving her warnings to stay away from Taehyung as she did to every other girl and blame them for reasons unknown.. 

It obviously did not go unnoticed by the people standing there and the boys had a teasing smirk on their face while Minji had an irritated tone..

She came forward taking Taehyung’s hand in hers and pulled him towards the classroom.

As they went in and occupied their seats

Minji- "Taehyung.. Why did you help that girl in the corridor?? Did you not see the way she was looking at you????"