Chapter 10 - PARTNERS?

Helllooo lovelies! ❤❤

How are you all? Hope you'll are doing fine! ❤

Here's Tan thanking you all for the 100+ reads and all the love! Y'all the best 🥺❤

Here's the chapter!

__________________________________________

The sun was set amid the clouds shining yet giving a warmth to the souls on the earth in its chilly winter. The trees were gently swaying to the breeze that was occasionally passing round the city with the people on their way to the busy schedules that waited for them the day ahead.

It was a typical college day for every other student at the university.

As usual Minji’s friends were busy making everyone side away as Taehyung and the others along with Minji were coming inside the university. Though the others were not bothered much as they had got used to this but there was one person who suddenly was not comfortable with the things that were happening the way they were right now. An unsaid nervousness could be seen on his face.

As they were heading inside the campus corridor..

His eyes met hers for a brief moment

He felt he had felt this feeling before..There was this feeling in her eyes, which Taehyung felt was familiar to him. There was care in them. A warmth that one seeks in the chill of winter, the sunshine under the rainy clouds and hope in the middle of the spring.

Taehyung stood rooted at his place, however, Y/N did not seem to notice anything as she was in a rush to get to her class.

Seeing Taehyung standing there quietly, Jimin approached him asking what was wrong with him to which Taehyung just shrugged it off and headed inside the class.

The day ahead went just like any other normal day and it was time for their break.

Taehyung’s eyes drifted towards Y/N who was busy admiring the nature outside the window and 

FLASHBACK

Taehyung’s POV

"Will you marry Y/N?" she finally let out those words

Taehyung thought heard the name wrong in the first place and questioned "Eomma.. Marry whom?"

"Y/N" Mrs Kim confidently spoke

"M-Mar-Marry Y-Y/N?" he questioned again to clear his doubts

"Yes" Mrs Kim was clear enough to let him know she was serious.. 

“Eomma, you do not even know her..” Taehyung was fast enough to speak as he continued “ I do not know much about her either.. We definitely go to the same university but I have never talked to her”