Chapter 1- THE SUMMER NIGHT

It was very unusual on a summer night for the city of Siyola to be drenched by the clouds above them that were pouring like cats and dogs. The otherwise beautiful and soulful raindrops that calmed the souls of the people felt like piercing needles today. The wind wasn't helping much either. It seemed like it was in a race against the city and wanted to win, which made the remaining few leaves on the trees try their best to be kept attached to their mother trees, wanting to stay alive and see the world the next day.

The same way a woman was trying to hold on to her breath under the now shattered car. She turned her head around to see her husband lying unconscious amidst the pool of blood. She knew what fate had put on her..she knew she had lost him and those eyes filled with love would never look at her with all the sparkles and admiration telling her she is the most beautiful woman he has ever laid eyes on..

She closed her eyes to let her tears fall, for the pain of losing her love was more hurtful than the injuries she was suffering right now.. As a sudden moment of realization she opened her eyes wide with a shock and immediately turned her gaze towards what looked a small bundle of pink cloth wrapped neatly, that's when she came back to her sense hearing the cries of the baby amid the roaring sound of the falling raindrops..HER BABY..

A 6 months old baby girl could be seen crying while laying not far away from the horrified scene which she totally was oblivious too.. Wrapped in her pink baby cloth, she continuously threw her baby fists and her legs up in the air, maybe calling for her parents to come pick her up and cuddle like they did everytime as she was completely getting drenched in the rain.

She looked like an angel. Her beautiful almond eyes which always had sparkles from the squeal of laughter she had in the heaven of her home, were now replaced by tears flowing continuously. The hue of pink shade on her cheek had now become red due to continuous crying. The beautiful blue baby frock which made her look like a princess a few hours ago was now in a complete mess.

The heart of the mother clenched seeing her princess in this state. She was helpless too.. At the moment the safety of her angel was all she could come to think about. She knew that she had to act fast as there wasn't much time left..

She gathered all her strength that was left within her and crawled towards her angel. As the universe says the bond of the mother with its child is something special which can never be said or described..Just that way the magic worked and it seemed that even god wanted to let the woman have her last moment with her baby as the pouring heavy rain turned to a meer drizzle and the wailing baby stopped crying and slowly opened her eyes to see her mother trying to keep herself up.

That is when she spoke-

"Y-Y-Y/N.. M-My princess,pl-please for-forgive omma and appa..the moment we held you in our arms..w-w-we had pro-prom-promissed to protect you our child, but it seems like life had different plans for us.."

She could feel losing all the strength in her body as she started crying as soon as the words left her mouth, but she wanted to complete her talk with her daughter one last time

She again started speaking-

"Baby, kn-know that wherever you are taken to after we leave..omma and appa loves you.. Y- yo-you are loved my princess.. I hope you get to see and live in the world you deserve my angel."

With these words.. She somehow managed to sit beside her baby. She brought her right hand to her left and tried to remove a bracelet which she was wearing.. It was a one pearl bracelet with threads attached to it along with three beads. It had a letter 'H' engraved on the pearl. She took out the bracelet and curled it under the fist of Y/N as she eyed the same bracelet but small in size on the wrist of Y/N.

'This will remind you of us and our love always. I love you my child.. Were all the words she could bring out as she fell beside Y/N.."

She was just a 6 month old baby, who did not even had had the understanding of what the world means and was left here all alone.. After a few minutes it looked like the baby Y/N passed out as she was exhausted from continuously crying and the rain that was pouring minutes ago did not help either as she was now burning down with fever.

_______________________________

Hope you'll had a good time reading!!
Please do leave in your comments and votes!!
It will keep me motivated.
💜💜