Chapter 6 - HER

Helloo!!! Here with the new update!💜
Meet the lovely Y/N

______________________________________________

The verandah of the orphanage was no less than the streets decorated round the roads.. 

But, it was still nowhere the same as the other households. 

There were balloons blue in colour all over the place and some on the walls. 

With colourful confetti being decorated on the table as the fairy lights adorned the wall across the balloons. 

It was simple yet beautiful for her.. 

She came out of her room yawning and rubbing her eyes.. A habit she still hadn't let go since she was a baby. 

She straightaway went to Miss Lee and gave her one of her longest and bestest bear hugs as she did every year on this day.. 

"Happy Birthday my child" said Miss Lee and stroked her hair, giving her the warmth she needed. 

"Thank you so much my beautiful" she replied. 

Just as they were having a conversation, a little boy around age 5 came up to them

"Ahhh Y/N noona!! You already woke up??" he questioned

“Yesss Seoyun-ahh.. Whyy?? What is it that you are asking me this question today??”

“Noona!! Common stand up and take me in your arms..” He gestured raising his hands in the air

“Huhh!!?? But why??” she asked curiously

“Hurry up noona!! Will you??” whined the boy

“Okay! Okay!” with a genuine smile on her face she picked Seoyun up in her arms

“So now I'll close your eyes and we will walk out to the verandah”

“But Seoyun, how will I walk if you close my eyes?”

“I am there to help you.. Don't worry just follow my instructions” said a giggling Seoyun

They reached the verandah of the house and Seoyun let go of her eyes

The very next moment a loud and cheerful yelling of “Happy Birthday” was heard as all the kids who had planned this and had been decorating the entire morning came running towards her and wished one by one.

Y/N was smiling taking in all the love and kisses being showered by the little angels around her, when Miss Lee came out with the cake made by her.

All of the kids surrounded Y/N as she was about to cut the cake-

Seoyun - “Noona wait!! Wear this and then cut the cake.”

Saying this he bought his hand forward.

It was a beautiful flower tiara made with pink roses as they were her favourite.

She happily wore the tiara and the celebrations went on.

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon that followed for Y/N after the celebrations in the morning.

She was laying around in her bed admiring her mother’s bracelet that she was wearing.

There were infinite thoughts going on in her mind seeing the bracelet, when Miss Lee entered her room and questioned

“What are you thinking Y/N?”

“Nothing Granna” - her usual answer as always 

“I know you are thinking about your mother..”