Chapter 5 - THE ROYALS

Here is the next chapter! 💜

____________________________________________

As all four of them turned their heads to the voice they had just heard, they could see a girl of age 20 wearing a sleeveless flower printed one piece dress that fit her curves and giving her well exercised physique a perfect look. She had big beautiful eyes with long eyelashes and perfectly lined pink lips. Yes, she was beautiful but one could clearly tell she was full of herself and stayed in her dreamworld.

She was followed by her parents, who too were very keen about their appearances as they approached the royal family.

They were the Han’s. One of the very few people who were closely associated with the royals. One of the main reasons being, the lady’s of both the families have been best friends since their school days.

The girl ran towards Taehyung and gave him a small and a quick hug and he returned the same.

Seeing this the queen raised her eyebrows at her son to which he just shrugged his shoulders.

The lady who had come along approached the queen and softly tugged her elbow to which she turned and hugged her best friend “How are you Namhee? asked the queen

“I am fine. I missed you” - said Mrs Han hugging the queen a little more tightly.

Mr Han was busy talking with the king regarding business matters that were happening back at Mr Han’s company.

Han Minji was clinging onto Taehyung and talking to him when she noticed Aera quietly standing over there seeing all of them.

She approached Aera with a smile and asked her- “How are you little one?”

To which Aera replied- “First of all, only my brother can call me that”

She then raised her left hand to see her watch and spoke again- "secondly, I was completely fine until 15 mins before and that was exactly when you arrived” she tilted her head as she finished.

Minji gave a sarcastic smile and moved closer to her “get used to seeing me dear, you have got a lifetime to live with me under the same roof until you get married off! You cannot give me this behaviour when I'll permanently be one of your family” she spoke, patting her head and again turning her attention to the Prince.

“Oh! I just hope there is someone out there who is sensible enough to know and understand what my brother actually wants and he does not have to end up with you” Aera said, but that met deaf ears as Minji had walked towards her mother who was talking with the queen.

“She has grown into a beautiful girl I say”- said the queen

To which Minji shyly smiled looking down and thanked the queen.

“Why don’t you all come inside and we can talk over tea?” the King questioned.

Minji was already heading inside when Mrs Han held her by hand bringing her back and replied- “maybe next time your majesty, now we are in a bit of a hurry as we need to head to a function of one of our relatives. We just stopped by to greet her majesty” she smiled.

Mr Han gave his wife quite an angry look but changed his expression agreeing with her.

He then suddenly changed the topic asking Taehyung - “So you have your final year at the university starting tomorrow?”

“Yes Mr Han, finally it is going to be my final year” he said trying to create a bit of humour and smiled.

“But I must tell, it was so thoughtful of you to consider getting training before officially taking the title of the Prince. You even took a break from your education and decided to continue it later. It is so thoughtful of our Future king. Siyola is really blessed to have you!” Mr Han smilingly said and patted Taehyung’s shoulder.